Mastering the trade

This is a discussion on Mastering the trade within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Mastering the trade by J Carter. Have you read it? I've just started: 'On Sunday his wife notices that he ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 16, 2011, 11:08am   #1

Joined Sep 2009
Mastering the trade

Mastering the trade by J Carter. Have you read it?

I've just started:

'On Sunday his wife notices that he has been quiet all weekend, almost listless, and keeps staring at charts on his computer screen. She flips through her latest issue of Cosmopolitan magazine to see if she can get any insights into how to cheer him up, but by the time she is done reading the insightful articles, she wonders why she ever married this submissive little mouse of a man in the first place. The guys in the articles are so much more daring and fun! By the time she goes to bed Sunday night, she is angry.
Joe, oblivious, is still up looking at a chart...'
bedsit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2011, 11:10am   #2
Joined Jun 2009
Re: Mastering the trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedsit View Post
Mastering the trade by J Carter. Have you read it?

I've just started:

'On Sunday his wife notices that he has been quiet all weekend, almost listless, and keeps staring at charts on his computer screen. She flips through her latest issue of Cosmopolitan magazine to see if she can get any insights into how to cheer him up, but by the time she is done reading the insightful articles, she wonders why she ever married this submissive little mouse of a man in the first place. The guys in the articles are so much more daring and fun! By the time she goes to bed Sunday night, she is angry.
Joe, oblivious, is still up looking at a chart...'

Brilliant and so true
JtheD is offline   Reply With Quote