Full time trading does it really pay

This is a discussion on Full time trading does it really pay within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by meanreversion hy-pathetic-al, more like ho ho !! When I get on a hot streak my results are ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 21, 2011, 11:48am   #151
Joined Sep 2008
Re: Full time trading does it really pay

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanreversion View Post
hy-pathetic-al, more like

ho ho !!
When I get on a hot streak my results are hypothermal(?)

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2011, 12:01pm   #152
Joined Jan 2009

Just so long as you don't "draw down" your thermals.
meanreversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2011, 2:38pm   #153

Joined May 2008

Ok pals, you can say whatever you want, i really dont care.
You can keep dreaming on the way to become rich in short, on how to avoid the many risks these market shows, and that betting - that is what you do - will always work at your favor, its your money, its your life and after all your dreams.
I am not new neither here or at trading and i have been working for years on how to do what i actually do, for your information i“m not stupid and i am not trying to make excell to give me the key to my success, in fact i dont use excell for trading, but for example, these week i have made through now 1,060 pips - its bad, charts have been tricky these week - but thats enough for me.
Ive been working these method for almost a year now with very, very good results.
So my friends, keep laughing, keep making entrances of 15 - 20% - ha! ha!, i will keep making money in the meanwhile.
Good luck anyway
Old Jan 21, 2011, 2:42pm   #154
Joined Jan 2009

You measure your performance in "pips", seriously? Do you always risk precisely the same monetary amount per pip? Do you realise that pip size is relative, and bears no connection with underlying volatility?

Yup, good luck with watching 20 pairs and making 60% a week, risking 0.3% per trade.
meanreversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2011, 2:46pm   #155

Joined May 2008

I know people always buy easily what they want to buy, so here it goes.
Full time trading does not pay at all, dont waste your time and your money. These is a scam!
Keep working hard as clerks, bookkeepers, lawyer assitants, or whatever, waste your money cheating your wives - at least you will enjoy that -, and if you want some fun i can suggest a sportbook, at those places you will waste your money too but you will have two or three hours of excitement and fun, at the end you will go back home pennyless anyway, but with a lot of fun you had while you saw how your money went to the drain.
So, i am a many years experinced trader and my professional opinion was at the beggining of these post.
Old Jan 21, 2011, 2:49pm   #156

Joined May 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanreversion View Post
You measure your performance in "pips", seriously? Do you always risk precisely the same monetary amount per pip? Do you realise that pip size is relative, and bears no connection with underlying volatility?

Yup, good luck with watching 20 pairs and making 60% a week, risking 0.3% per trade.
I stablish the amount each week at the beggining. The amopunt per pips depends on the pair and its value, you migth know that, as an average i am considering 1 usd per pip per 10 usd entrance, it would be very difficult to make an average because you dont know which pairs will show an opportunity and you dont know the specific value of the specific pair.
What i understood, after many time, is that following just one pair will never pay enough to amke a living.
Old Jan 21, 2011, 2:51pm   #157

Joined Jul 2007

if youve been making all this easy money for years then post 1 month of good results. i bet you cant
BlackBison is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2011, 2:55pm   #158

Joined May 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
if youve been making all this easy money for years then post 1 month of good results. i bet you cant
No, i cant, i am looser as most of us.
Old Jan 21, 2011, 3:01pm   #159

Joined Jul 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayalac View Post
No, i cant, i am looser as most of us.
speak for yourself. i made £16,500 last month
BlackBison is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2011, 3:15pm   #160

Joined May 2008

I did not made that amount last month, i said my account varies from 2000 to 5000 usd and that is because i always withdraw money, last month i made about 10,000 usd following these method.
At my begginings i used to complaint about the same everybody does here, "its difficult", "its a scam", "nobody can make over 100 pips each week", but at some time i was telling a friend "believe me, that pair will go up in some hours", he answered back "its not me who has to believe you, it is you who must believe yourself".
Then i realized i had the clue i had been looking for years, i just had to work out on how to minimize the risks that my method involved, and i did.
Some members of these site, at other forums, gaved me the clue, so in conclussion, what i do its not the world“s best kept secret, its just a method that works fine for me.
Another thing, do you really believe that banks follow one pair?, no my friend, they follow each available pair, the techniques and methodologies which can be applied to one pair are the same, and have the same meaning at any other pair, so anyone can make over 1,000 pips each week, in fact there is a forum regarding that subject in these site, you can read it, anyone can.