Trading with Nadex.com

This is a discussion on Trading with Nadex.com within the Futures & Options forums, part of the Markets category; I'm thinking about opening an account with Nadex.com -nadex.com - Exchange-traded Derivatives on Oil, Gold, Forex, Indices and Financial Events ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 4, 2009, 5:54pm   #1
Joined Mar 2009
Trading with Nadex.com

I'm thinking about opening an account with Nadex.com -nadex.com - Exchange-traded Derivatives on Oil, Gold, Forex, Indices and Financial Events (formerly Hedge Street). They are a commodities derivatives broker that allow you to trade binaries and spreads on several different types of markets. They offer a two week free demo with $25,000 in practice funds and they only require a $100 deposit to get started. Does anyone have any experience with Nadex (formerly Hedge Street)?
jammixmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2009, 2:53am   #2
Joined May 2009
Started trading them today. Decently successful.

Did not notice that the underlying security was the Emini dec.

Any idea if they have the same rejection problems as IG and the rest ?
j2a_aj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2009, 12:34pm   #3
Joined Mar 2009
jammixmaster started this thread I've decided not to open an account with them. I'm going to stick to stock trading right now. I just purchased the Pitbull Investor manual and so far i am well pleased with it. I'll start trading commodities when I have the funds to actually trade the physical commodity and not the derivative. But good luck with Nadex.
jammixmaster is offline   Reply With Quote