Good Place to sell Calls

This is a discussion on Good Place to sell Calls within the Futures & Options forums, part of the Markets category; Hi I want to start selling calls what is a good site / broker to do this? My eventual goal ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 12, 2018, 12:22pm   #1
Joined May 2018
Good Place to sell Calls

Hi I want to start selling calls what is a good site / broker to do this? My eventual goal is to learn more enough about options to trade them.
gtopmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2018, 5:08pm   #2
Joined May 2018
gtopmafia started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtopmafia View Post
Hi I want to start selling calls what is a good site / broker to do this? My eventual goal is to learn more enough about options to trade them.
Also I tried to use Saxo demo account and it didnt place any trades even when I tried to match the ask anyone have any hints / tips / pointers regarding this?
gtopmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2018, 7:06am   #3
Joined Mar 2018
To understand why a financier would certainly prefer to market an alternative, you should first understand exactly what type of choice it is that he or she is marketing, and what kind of reward she or he is anticipating to earn when the rate of the underlying property moves in the wanted instructions.
DavidKSawyer is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote