Can this be possible?

This is a discussion on Can this be possible? within the Futures & Options forums, part of the Markets category; Hello, Could this be possible? A strategy that is easy to learn and gives you 70% on a growing year. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 14, 2017, 3:15pm   #1
Joined Jul 2013
Can this be possible?

Hello,

Could this be possible? A strategy that is easy to learn and gives you 70% on a growing year. And 30% ROI on a minus year , a year where the stock market goes down. Is this possible for options or is it too good to be true?At incredibly low risk
cristio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2017, 4:47pm   #2
Joined Feb 2002
Its possible but I would have thought not a incredibly low risk. Want to post any more details?
tomorton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2017, 7:27pm   #3

Joined Oct 2015
is it BTFD??
If I have positions going against me, I get right out; if they are going for me, I keep them. Risk control is the most important thing in trading. If you have a losing position that is making you uncomfortable, the solution is very simple: Get out, because you can always get back in.
Paul Tudor Jones

it's not over till that last trade prints!

this is not a pip-free zone!
piphoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2017, 7:02am   #4
Joined Feb 2002
I always buy the dip.

Except when it isn't a dip.
tomorton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2017, 7:27am   #5
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristio View Post
Hello,

Could this be possible? A strategy that is easy to learn and gives you 70% on a growing year. And 30% ROI on a minus year , a year where the stock market goes down. Is this possible for options or is it too good to be true?At incredibly low risk
yes it is there for free

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indi...ml#post2892960
foroom lluzers is online now   Reply With Quote