Is anybody interested in HFT in the Moscow Stock Exchange (futures & option) trading?

This is a discussion on Is anybody interested in HFT in the Moscow Stock Exchange (futures & option) trading? within the Futures & Options forums, part of the Markets category; Hi guys,I'm HFT strategies developer and would like to help you start HFT trading in the Moscow Stock Exchange (MOEX, ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 14, 2016, 6:42pm   #1

8 Posts
Joined Nov 2016
Is anybody interested in HFT in the Moscow Stock Exchange (futures & option) trading?

Hi guys,I'm HFT strategies developer and would like to help you start HFT trading in the Moscow Stock Exchange (MOEX, futures & options). What do you think - is real to find any traders who can be insterested in MOEX in this web site? Thanks!
trading.moex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2016, 8:40pm   #2

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2011
Moex

hi, you can send me a PM
makreel is offline   Reply With Quote