Help me choose a broker

This is a discussion on Help me choose a broker within the Futures & Options forums, part of the Markets category; Anyoption or 24option? I want to get started with these guys but i want to know which one is best ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 3, 2013, 7:16pm   #1
Joined Aug 2013
Help me choose a broker

Anyoption or 24option?

I want to get started with these guys but i want to know which one is best for a beginner
Gizmosis350k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2013, 4:51pm   #2
Joined Aug 2013
Gizmosis350k started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightypen View Post
What exactly are you looking for? I these are not the best brokers in the market. I think you should search further. However, before you register an account, I would suggest you find other traders that are using this very brokers. However, I am sure that these are not the best out there, when it comes to low spreads, and speedy execution. Also, do not let regulation be your criteria because the other brokers do offer better trading these days, unless you do not want to trade with a smiling face.
I see - then there's the argument that Binary is not the best way to go - this is all very confusing now - -'
Old Oct 7, 2013, 3:22pm   #3
Joined Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmosis350k View Post
I see - then there's the argument that Binary is not the best way to go - this is all very confusing now - -'
Binary is the worst way to go, total rip off merchants.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2013, 7:06pm   #4
Joined Aug 2013
Gizmosis350k started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Binary is the worst way to go, total rip off merchants.
lol yeah you got that right - they had me fooled real good

if you're using CME group and those mirus people you should be ok tho - but those are for the pros
Old Oct 15, 2013, 2:37pm   #5

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2013
24 options have the worst support services ever. I've been trading binary options for ages trust me 24 is the most popular but they are not really that good. try pitoption.com
shadowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2013, 6:37pm   #6
Joined Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmosis350k View Post
Anyoption or 24option?

I want to get started with these guys but i want to know which one is best for a beginner
Go for low commission broker. Avoid High Leverage with any broker.

Because to break even as a new guy need to reduce cost of business since a new guy has to trade more to get his required training time in various time frames and volatility and changing market conditions and this will take a while so during that time limiting your cost is the best option that you develop a continuity in your execution by taking more trades and having cheap commissions will help a lot.
Eurex is offline   Reply With Quote