Silentinvestments.com? - Trading Options?

This is a discussion on Silentinvestments.com? - Trading Options? within the Futures & Options forums, part of the Markets category; I've been a member of silentinvestments.com service for little over 2 years and overall didn't have any issues. I had ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 9, 2017, 5:52pm   #17

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
I've been a member of silentinvestments.com service for little over 2 years and overall didn't have any issues. I had a solid investing background but what I was able to perfect is more of a direct investing approach with proper mentoring. Only after I spent 13 months educating myself, I've realized how vast investing is and how easily mistakes can be made if there is no structure.

His programs are not cheap but j was able to recover my cost after first 2 trades and from that point I've had consistent success. I am currently not using his service other then alerts but overall program was able to develop me into a successful investor that I am now
You do have to work at it, there is no simple formula but with the mentoring and easy to use video tutorial I am confident you will be able to do so as well.
CallOption1 is offline   Reply With Quote