Silentinvestments.com? - Trading Options?

This is a discussion on Silentinvestments.com? - Trading Options? within the Futures & Options forums, part of the Markets category; I've been a member of silentinvestments.com service for little over 2 years and overall didn't have any issues. I had ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 9, 2017, 5:52pm   #17

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
I've been a member of silentinvestments.com service for little over 2 years and overall didn't have any issues. I had a solid investing background but what I was able to perfect is more of a direct investing approach with proper mentoring. Only after I spent 13 months educating myself, I've realized how vast investing is and how easily mistakes can be made if there is no structure.

His programs are not cheap but j was able to recover my cost after first 2 trades and from that point I've had consistent success. I am currently not using his service other then alerts but overall program was able to develop me into a successful investor that I am now
You do have to work at it, there is no simple formula but with the mentoring and easy to use video tutorial I am confident you will be able to do so as well.
CallOption1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2017, 10:41am   #18

Joined Jul 2003
I have been posting REAL trades every week for over a year on my own site- for free for educational purposes. I am the real deal as I am not an industry insider, just a bloke who loves options-to find my site check out my profile. I don't want anyone else's money let me make that clear
Windlesham1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2017, 5:35am   #19

7 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Stock alerts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windlesham1 View Post
I have been posting REAL trades every week for over a year on my own site- for free for educational purposes. I am the real deal as I am not an industry insider, just a bloke who loves options-to find my site check out my profile. I don't want anyone else's money let me make that clear
Do you also have stock alerts via email?
Thanks
Ronald1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2017, 5:23pm   #20

2 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald1970 View Post
Do you also have stock alerts via email?
Thanks
What guarantees do you have if I lose $1,000. Do you have any actual videos showing you purchasing stocks from your trading account. A lot of website just post a "profit" of "real trade" when in fact it's not and when funds are lost, person that issued an alert is nowhere to be found.

I'd rather stick with service that offers quality and mentoring and pay for a guarantee. Like they say, you get what you pay for and if it's free there is a catch.
Investopedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2018, 8:06pm   #21

7 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Stock alerts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windlesham1 View Post
Where can you find these stock alerts on your website
Ronald1970 is offline   Reply With Quote