Silentinvestments.com? - Trading Options?

This is a discussion on Silentinvestments.com? - Trading Options? within the Futures & Options forums, part of the Markets category; This guy is a scammer. I wasted $1500 on him and after lags and delays in a google chat conversations ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 22, 2016, 4:11pm   #9

2 Posts
Joined Aug 2016
This guy is a scammer. I wasted $1500 on him and after lags and delays in a google chat conversations I realized what a stupid mistake I made. He would not refund the money. He straight up said he would refund anytime up to session 5. I stopped after 2. I asked nicely for my money back. He is shady and don't waste your money. He is not honest and its a scam, don't fall into the trap and get caught. I can provide the whole experience that I had. I have a developer creating a website, cause this guy needs to stop ripping people off online. Paypal was not able to help, and then its only your bank/credit card company that can help. It is not worth it!!! Do not use get caught by this scam artist! Im going to outline the whole history with me on a website to help people not choose this con. Go to Tim Sykes for better teachings.
spiralpass83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2017, 4:00pm   #10

5 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Silent investments is a scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by anich92 View Post
I have been looking into silentinvestments.com
There youtube channel- TheWealth1000's channel - YouTube

Has anyone heard of them them? or used them?
Or can anyone give me some advice ?

Your response would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Chai
This guy is a scammer. I wasted $1500 on him and after lags and delays in a google chat conversations I realized what a stupid mistake I made. He would not refund the money. He straight up said he would refund anytime up to session 5. I stopped after 2. I asked nicely for my money back. He is shady and don't waste your money. He is not honest and its a scam, don't fall into the trap and get caught. I can provide the whole experience that I had. I have a developer creating a website, cause this guy needs to stop ripping people off online. Paypal was not able to help, and then its only your bank/credit card company that can help. It is not worth it!!! Do not use get caught by this scam artist! Im going to outline the whole history with me on a website to help people not choose this con. Go to Tim Sykes for better teachings.
Ronald1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2017, 2:09pm   #11

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
The guy that runs this page is called Nem, This guy is nothing but a theif and scam artist. Promises the world never delivered. Doesn't keep record of anything, and dose nothing but deny. Feel free to msg me if you wish to see the bull**** emails he comes up with.
NickChau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2017, 8:25pm   #12

5 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Sure
Old Nov 1, 2017, 5:32am   #13

5 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Can you send me the emails

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChau View Post
The guy that runs this page is called Nem, This guy is nothing but a theif and scam artist. Promises the world never delivered. Doesn't keep record of anything, and dose nothing but deny. Feel free to msg me if you wish to see the bull**** emails he comes up with.
can you please send me the emails?
Thanks
Old Nov 2, 2017, 12:53am   #14

5 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald1970 View Post
Thanks
goudzrj@hotmail.com
Old Nov 4, 2017, 3:43am   #15

5 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Email

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald1970 View Post
Thanks
Goudzrj@hotmail.com
Old Nov 6, 2017, 3:28am   #16

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by anich92 View Post
I have been looking into silentinvestments.com
There youtube channel- TheWealth1000's channel - YouTube

Has anyone heard of them them? or used them?
Or can anyone give me some advice ?

Your response would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Chai
Hello Chai

I've used his service and honestly there are mixed reviews. I think people keep setting up high hopes in search of get rich quick program and on his website he clearly states that's not what he delivers.

As for the program it's quite educations, easy to follow and interesting. I still think you can find all the info online at your own pace but if you wish to speed up your learning curve feel free to look him up.

Key points that I like about the service is that it's accurate and precise, he is very quick with emails and always answers my questions with details. Overall a great mentoring coach. Your success is directly linked to your will to study. If you are looking to earn 10k a month, this program is not for you.

All the best
Investopedia is offline   Reply With Quote