"Common Purpose"; how many times have Clegg and Cameron used the phrase so far?

This is a discussion on "Common Purpose"; how many times have Clegg and Cameron used the phrase so far? within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Cracks already appearing in the ConDem Nation as Cable gets told to fook right off with his banking reforms, well ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 13, 2010, 12:38am   #1
Joined Nov 2008
"Common Purpose"; how many times have Clegg and Cameron used the phrase so far?

Cracks already appearing in the ConDem Nation as Cable gets told to fook right off with his banking reforms, well what did he expect, Gideon, sorry 'George' Osborne 18th Baronet of Ballintaylor wasn't about to let him spoil his Bildeberger mate Nat Rothschild's billions was he...

Gotta love the Tories, 19 front benchers went to Eton..hurrah!!! Cameron's wife's family owns hectares of Yorkshire (maiden name Sheffield), Daddy is also a Baronet, she's descended from Charles the second, he's descended from King William...ah well, they promised austerity, didn't think they fooking meant Dickensian times to return..."we know our places guvnor, can I sweep ya chimney for half a sixpence..?"

How the fook did half the nation vote for this?

First coalition cracks emerge as Cable takes back seat to Osborne on banks

Chancellor to chair key committee and Treasury will remain in charge of banking policy and financial services sector

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...e-bank-reforms

Common Purpose is a political charity using Behavioural Modification

Common Purpose (CP) is a Charity, based in Great Britain, which creates ‘Future Leaders’ of society. CP selects individuals and ‘trains’ them to learn how society works, who 'pulls the levers of power' and how CP ‘graduates’ can use this knowledge to lead 'Outside Authority’.

Children, teenagers and adults have their prejudices removed. Graduates are ‘empowered’ to become ‘Leaders’ and work in ‘partnership’ with other CP graduates. CP claims to have trained some 30,000 adult graduates in UK and changed the lives of some 80,000 people, including schoolchildren and young people.

But evidence shows that Common Purpose is rather more than a Charity ‘empowering' people and communities’. In fact, CP is an elitest pro-EU political organisation helping to replace democracy in UK, and worldwide, with CP chosen ‘elite’ leaders. In truth, their hidden networks and political objectives are undermining and destroying our democratic society and are threatening ‘free will’ in adults, teenagers and children. Their work is funded by public money and big business, including international banks.

http://www.cpexposed.com/

Last edited by Black Swan; May 13, 2010 at 12:45am.
Black Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2010, 2:52am   #2

Joined May 2008
Re: "Common Purpose"; how many times have Clegg and Cameron used the phrase so far?

Yes, I've heard about those characters.

To be honest though, I think I originally read about them on some right-wing-ish conspiracy web-site, accusing them of being a left-wing / New-Labour-ish sort of front organisation :-)

Either way, they sound creepy.

Oh yes, Brian Gerrish (who "exposes" CP) seems pretty creepy as well, and fairly right-wing.

Conspiracy theorists eating each other?
montmorencyt2w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2010, 11:03am   #3
Joined Nov 2008
Re: "Common Purpose"; how many times have Clegg and Cameron used the phrase so far?

Black Swan started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by montmorencyt2w View Post
Yes, I've heard about those characters.

To be honest though, I think I originally read about them on some right-wing-ish conspiracy web-site, accusing them of being a left-wing / New-Labour-ish sort of front organisation :-)

Oh yes, Brian Gerrish (who "exposes" CP) seems pretty creepy as well, and fairly right-wing.

Conspiracy theorists eating each other?
Now Micheal Gove is using the phrase....
Old May 13, 2010, 11:38am   #4

Joined Apr 2010

People votes for this because they are retards. This whole situation is a f**king joke to be honest. I start my Spanish classes at the end of the month.
scose-no-doubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2010, 12:49pm   #5
Joined Nov 2008

Black Swan started this thread @kin 'ell...wtf is going on....?

Coalition Government: first Cabinet meeting shows 'common purpose'

The first meeting of David Cameron's new coalition Cabinet has ended with ministers hailing the "common purpose" of the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats

Michael Gove, the Education Secretary, added: ''It was great, actually. I think we had a a really constructive meeting. I was delighted by the sense of partnership and common purpose that we had there.''

He was asked if the Conservatives had finally buried the hatchet with their former enemies.

''There were no hatchets to bury,'' came back the reply. ''We had a great agreement and the Cabinet worked very well together.''

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...n-purpose.html
Old May 13, 2010, 1:55pm   #6
Joined Nov 2004

"Common Purpose" - sounds like "The Greater Good" from Hot Fuzz:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0425112/

Yarp!
dcraig1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2010, 2:44pm   #7

Joined Mar 2008

[QUOTE=montmorencyt2w;1126092]Yes, I've heard about those characters.

Conspiracy theorists eating each other?[/QUOTE

Hmmm, good one. I think Brian Gerrish is doing everything he does for free, which makes him a good bloke in my books.

Robert Peston is Common Purpose btw.

I have noticed the used of 'common purpose' in speeches, Blackswan. Do not forget about the Labour Bilderbergers we had, and also the political elite who was amongst their cabinet. We are just witnessing a progression.
Old May 13, 2010, 7:03pm   #8
Joined Dec 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by scose-no-doubt View Post
People votes for this because they are retards. This whole situation is a f**king joke to be honest. I start my Spanish classes at the end of the month.
Buena suerte amigo!
maiden22 is offline   Reply With Quote