Conspiracy Theory

This is a discussion on Conspiracy Theory within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Bush & Blair - both bliars there is a better tshirt but I would be banned for showing it...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 2, 2004, 8:25pm   #15

Joined Feb 2003
Bush & Blair - both bliars
there is a better tshirt but I would be banned for showing it
Attached Images

Old Apr 3, 2004, 1:47pm   #16
Joined Jul 2003
An interesting thought, regardless of one's opinion of Tony Blair, who would be better placed (or even able) to run this country with the current form of government we 'enjoy'?

Incredible as it may seem, IMO, there simply is no credible alternative to a PM that has no credibility.

Incredulous of Croydon. (Peterborough actually, but it didn't have the same sonic dynamic).
TheBramble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2004, 5:06pm   #17
BBB

Joined Dec 2003
Thats life mate!

Personally, I'd rather have either Charles Kennedy or Michael Howard rather than bLiar. Both have far more credibility than bLiar.

Who thinks bLiar will get a third term?
BBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2004, 10:26am   #18
BBB

Joined Dec 2003
Anyone see Channel 4 news last night?

US govt had an idea to launch FutureMap - an exchange where terror derivatives are traded. The idea came about to enable the FBI to spot future terrorist events after they spotted a huge number of bearish derivatives being traded just prior to 9/11 on American Airlines and United - the two airlines involved in 9/11!

http://www.channel4.co.uk/news/2003/...terrorbet.html

Macabre.
BBB is offline   Reply With Quote