my favourite conspiracy theory, and others

This is a discussion on my favourite conspiracy theory, and others within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by A Dashing Blade Former stalwart of the 911Truth idiots and PrisonPlanet morons David Shayler took the David ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 7, 2007, 9:34am   #131
Joined Dec 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dashing Blade View Post
Former stalwart of the 911Truth idiots and PrisonPlanet morons David Shayler took the David Ike route last week and claimed to be the new Messiah . . .

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=10579

Flase-flag black-op by mossad or the guy was always a self-publicising bullsh*t artist?
Hey, you decide.
I find it slightly funny that you suggest it is all conspiracy BS for mental patients, but you keep going to the trouble of continuing your research & posting links to such websites.
If i was convinced something was BS i would not spend time trawling through fairly obscure & subject specific websites like this.

You also said months ago, that you were not going to post on this thread again.

R U sure you've not become a closet truther, who is currently in denial??

Last edited by JTrader; Aug 7, 2007 at 9:53am.
JTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2007, 11:22pm   #132

Joined Oct 2006
Is this

i) A great work of fiction?; or
ii) A great piece of investigative journalism being suppressed by the corporate controlled mainstream media?

About the Editor, Author and Publisher
U.S. CAUGHT MARKETING UNBACKED TRASH TO THE REST OF THE WORLD
Archive of NEWS Announcements arranged in date order

"The trend is your friend and divergences are your best friend until the bend at the end"

Party on like it's 1930, until Mr C (Wave) gatecrashes the party.
fibonelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2007, 3:56pm   #133

Joined Oct 2006
More on the twin towers
The National Institute for Standards and Technology has been forced to admit that the total free-fall collapse of the twin towers cannot be explained after an exhaustive scientific study, implicitly acknowledging that controlled demolition is the only means by which the buildings could have come down.

"The trend is your friend and divergences are your best friend until the bend at the end"

Thanks! The following members like this post: bizmanny , Atilla
Old Oct 19, 2007, 7:26pm   #134
Joined Aug 2007

Last edited by jkplay; Oct 19, 2007 at 10:44pm. Reason: .
jkplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2007, 10:54pm   #135

Joined Oct 2006
Notwithstanding the potential benefits of unadulterated vaccines to human health. There are nonetheless, serious conspiratorial theories around the true purpose of mass medication techniques on the general population.

SUPERVIRUSES, CONTAMINATED VACCINES AND THE CURRENT AND COMING PLAGUES
by Dr Horowitz, Leonard, DMD, MPH, Ph.D.

The-"H-K"-Depopulation-Policy

Old Jan 27, 2008, 4:33am   #136
Joined May 2006
................................... .
but is one who needs the least.................................................. ....

Last edited by laptop1; Jan 27, 2008 at 4:39am.
laptop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2008, 9:03am   #137
Joined Dec 2002
re - laptop

To a large extent, i agree that television is used to mesmerise & brainwash the general population. i.e. Hollyoaks, coronation Street, football, the news.

However, i am interested in nature, natural history etc. & have always liked watching such documentaries + Ski Sunday, Travel programs, football hooliganism documentaries, Bear Grylls born survivor type programs, Ray Mears etc.
Therefore I have learnt an awful lot about a lot of things through watching TV, that i would not have got to learn about as easily or effectively, in any other form.

Last edited by JTrader; Feb 1, 2008 at 12:20pm.
Old Feb 1, 2008, 9:31am   #138

Joined Jan 2006
How does a 42 floor steel and concrete building collapse in 7 seconds when it was never even hit by a plane. How? How can it fall into its own foot prints like this?

Old Sep 23, 2008, 9:26am   #139
Joined Dec 2002

American Drug War (Part 01 of 12)

Quote:
The War on Drugs has become the longest and most costly war in American history, the question has become, how much more can the country endure? Inspired by the death of four family members from "legal drugs" Texas filmmaker Kevin Booth sets out to discover why the Drug War has become such a big failure. Three and a half years in the making the film follows gang members, former DEA agents, CIA officers, narcotics officers, judges, politicians, prisoners and celebrities. Most notably the film befriends Freeway Ricky Ross; the man many accuse for starting the Crack epidemic, who after being arrested discovered that his cocaine source had been working for the CIA. AMERICAN DRUG WAR shows how money, power and greed have corrupted not just dope fiends but an entire government. More importantly, it shows what can be done about it. This is not some 'pro-drug' stoner film, but a collection of expert testimonials from the ground troops on the front lines of the drug war, the ones who are fighting it and the ones who are living it. Written by Kevin Booth

Last edited by JTrader; Sep 23, 2008 at 9:53am.
Old Sep 23, 2008, 10:49am   #140
Joined Dec 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOCRATES View Post
Since you mention it, there are three things that perplex me.

1. Why were the stars not visible at any time ?

2. Considering the lack of gravity on the moon, how is it that the film footage does not show huge leaps of 20, 30 40 feet, and why did the astronauts not take the precaution of anchoring themselves to the lunar surface with lanyards, for safety ?

3. If you look carefully at the flagpole being driven into the lunar sufface and the amount of effort expended to do it, how is it, considering the lack of gravity, that the astronauts' feet did not lift off the ground ? By comparison, try doing this underwater, and see what happens.... ...you just push yourself off the bottom, that's what.
The mans got a point.

Even if they did supposedly leave a laser mirror thingy on the moon, that can be beamed at today. Whats to say that that was not dropped off on an unmanned mission?