my favourite conspiracy theory, and others

This is a discussion on my favourite conspiracy theory, and others within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 27, 2008, 5:33am   #136
Joined May 2006
................................... .
but is one who needs the least.................................................. ....

Last edited by laptop1; Jan 27, 2008 at 5:39am.
laptop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2008, 10:03am   #137
Joined Dec 2002
re - laptop

To a large extent, i agree that television is used to mesmerise & brainwash the general population. i.e. Hollyoaks, coronation Street, football, the news.

However, i am interested in nature, natural history etc. & have always liked watching such documentaries + Ski Sunday, Travel programs, football hooliganism documentaries, Bear Grylls born survivor type programs, Ray Mears etc.
Therefore I have learnt an awful lot about a lot of things through watching TV, that i would not have got to learn about as easily or effectively, in any other form.

Last edited by JTrader; Feb 1, 2008 at 1:20pm.
JTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2008, 10:31am   #138

Joined Jan 2006
How does a 42 floor steel and concrete building collapse in 7 seconds when it was never even hit by a plane. How? How can it fall into its own foot prints like this?

Old Sep 23, 2008, 9:26am   #139
Joined Dec 2002

American Drug War (Part 01 of 12)

Quote:
The War on Drugs has become the longest and most costly war in American history, the question has become, how much more can the country endure? Inspired by the death of four family members from "legal drugs" Texas filmmaker Kevin Booth sets out to discover why the Drug War has become such a big failure. Three and a half years in the making the film follows gang members, former DEA agents, CIA officers, narcotics officers, judges, politicians, prisoners and celebrities. Most notably the film befriends Freeway Ricky Ross; the man many accuse for starting the Crack epidemic, who after being arrested discovered that his cocaine source had been working for the CIA. AMERICAN DRUG WAR shows how money, power and greed have corrupted not just dope fiends but an entire government. More importantly, it shows what can be done about it. This is not some 'pro-drug' stoner film, but a collection of expert testimonials from the ground troops on the front lines of the drug war, the ones who are fighting it and the ones who are living it. Written by Kevin Booth

Last edited by JTrader; Sep 23, 2008 at 9:53am.
Old Sep 23, 2008, 10:49am   #140
Joined Dec 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOCRATES View Post
Since you mention it, there are three things that perplex me.

1. Why were the stars not visible at any time ?

2. Considering the lack of gravity on the moon, how is it that the film footage does not show huge leaps of 20, 30 40 feet, and why did the astronauts not take the precaution of anchoring themselves to the lunar surface with lanyards, for safety ?

3. If you look carefully at the flagpole being driven into the lunar sufface and the amount of effort expended to do it, how is it, considering the lack of gravity, that the astronauts' feet did not lift off the ground ? By comparison, try doing this underwater, and see what happens.... ...you just push yourself off the bottom, that's what.
The mans got a point.

Even if they did supposedly leave a laser mirror thingy on the moon, that can be beamed at today. Whats to say that that was not dropped off on an unmanned mission?
Old Oct 3, 2008, 9:16am   #141
Joined Dec 2002
Riddles in stone - Secret Architechture of Washington D.C. - 175 min

Cutting Edge Bookstore- Detailed Item Information
Quote:
"Riddles In Stone: Secret Architecture of Washington, D.C.", will continue to explore the fascinating history behind the origins and focus of the world's most powerful nation: America.

Why was this nation founded? How was the precise location of Washington, D.C., determined? What is the meaning of the seemingly countless occult images in our nation's capitol?

Volume II zeroes in on the Masonic & Rosicrucian influence so prevalent amongst our Founding Fathers as they planned, and began to implement, the layout of America's Capitol. For years, extreme controversy has abounded as to the exact meaning of the occult symbols found within the street layout, the buildings, and the monuments of Washington, D.C.

Is there really an inverted Pentagram formed by the street layout just north of the White House? We have discovered the esoteric reason why this Pentagram is missing one segment.

Was this city laid out to reflect the vision of a Masonic Christ foreseen by Sir Francis Bacon? Is it true that America's capitol was laid out "according to the stars", i.e., in the astrological shapes of certain planets and stars so revered by occultists?

Why did our Masonic Founding Fathers perform "Corn, Wine, and Oil" ceremonies at cornerstone layings and at the dedication of the finished structure?

Does this occult "wisdom" represent the interests of America, or a hidden agenda?

As with Volume I, this "Secret Mysteries" series will continue to explore current -- and possibly future -- events by examining America's past. What can these realities mean for the unfolding destiny of America and the world? Now you will know that, when President Bush said he was fulfilling the "Ancient Hope" of the "New Order of the Ages" (as we show in Volume I), he was merely acting out the plan reflected in the street layout and in the architecture of Washington, D.C. 3 hour video
Old Mar 23, 2010, 12:58pm   #142
Joined Mar 2010
Re: my favourite conspiracy theory, and others

http://www.ispauldead.com/

Quote:
Did you know that Paul McCartney died in a car crash in November of 1966, was replaced by a look-alike carefully groomed in his musical style to match that of the deceased Beatle. Crazy you say?
911=falseflagblackop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2010, 11:20am   #143

Joined Jun 2003

What do you make of all this Atilla?

I thought perhaps that you being our resident, official, consummate, conspiracy theorist here at t2w you would be raving on and on about this story?

Personally I think it's a sex game that went wrong but then I always did have a rather simplistic perspective of events.

MI6 spy Gareth Williams murder: police hunt for Mediterranean couple

Quote:
Mystery remains, however, over how exactly Mr Wiliams died. Police said he was found naked, zipped and padlocked into a bag in his bath. A post mortem has established no obvious cause of death and toxicology tests have found no evidence of drugs in his body, police revealed.

Police are working on the assumption that Mr Williams was either smothered or poisoned and "testing for any other substance continues".

Detectives also revealed in a statement that there was no sign of forced entry to the property in Pimlico where he was found, no signs of disturbance inside the flat, and that nothing was taken.
The only people believed to be unaccounted for in recent months who were seen at the flats on Alderney Street are the Mediterranean man and woman. Police have been told they were let into the communal front door, late one evening, either in June or July. Detectives want to trace them to eliminate them from the inquiry.
dd

Last edited by dick_dastardly; Sep 9, 2010 at 11:27am.
dick_dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2010, 2:20pm   #144

Joined Nov 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick_dastardly View Post
What do you make of all this Atilla?

I thought perhaps that you being our resident, official, consummate, conspiracy theorist here at t2w you would be raving on and on about this story?

Personally I think it's a sex game that went wrong but then I always did have a rather simplistic perspective of events.

MI6 spy Gareth Williams murder: police hunt for Mediterranean couple

dd
I would reject your assertions and would not rave about such incidents. I much prefer to rave to house and garage music... At least I used to do when much younger...

How many cases have you come across where a sex game has led to the death of a participant? Why would it happen to a hyper intelligent fit man who just happens to work for GCHQ?

Anything news to do with intelligence services would not be disclosed to the public media unless it was planned with a purpose - usually disinformation or to send a signal. I strongly suspect this chap was murdered either by external or internal intelligence officers.

When I first heard the story my first thought was it linked with David Kelly's death as the announcement was pretty much around the same time. Remember upon David's death the police were appropriately looking for an Iraqi connection. They have got to be seen to be doing something so hey presto - a kinky mediterranian couple pops up.

However, I haven't a clue other than suspect there is dirty business all around and unlike the old days our blessed government wouldn't blink an eye to remove embarrasing situations from evolving.

I did come across a chap in IT once who left GCHQ because he couldn't stomach the immorality of what he was doing.

MI6 also nurture assets in the underworld unbeknown to Scotland Yard who would be trying to catch so called villans.

I think you know far more than you let on but I'm tired of shouting out all the ****. You can call it a conspiracy if you must...

Enjoy all that you do...
Old Sep 10, 2010, 2:00am   #145

Joined Jun 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
I would reject your assertions and would not rave about such incidents. I much prefer to rave to house and garage music... At least I used to do when much younger...
I always imagined that this was the kind of music you raved to when you were a lad Atilla

Quote:
How many cases have you come across where a sex game has led to the death of a participant?
I know someone who was a police officer.

Quote:
Why would it happen to a hyper intelligent fit man who just happens to work for GCHQ?
Bizarre sexual tastes are a prerequisite to be a politician or a spy aren't they?

Quote:
I strongly suspect this chap was murdered either by external or internal intelligence officers.
Now how did I know you were gonna say that?

Quote:
When I first heard the story my first thought was it linked with David Kelly's death as the announcement was pretty much around the same time. Remember upon David's death the police were appropriately looking for an Iraqi connection. They have got to be seen to be doing something so hey presto - a kinky mediterranian couple pops up.
errrm.....surely if MI6 wanted to bump someone off they would make it look like a burglary gone wrong or a road traffic collision or something like that?

............. or dare I say it ......... a suicide?

why would they put someone naked in a sports bag and then padlock it from the outside? Surely they would try to make it look like suicide ( and make doubly sure the victim's finger prints were left in all the appropriate places to convince the cops )

dd

Last edited by dick_dastardly; Sep 10, 2010 at 6:54am.
Old Sep 10, 2010, 2:44am   #146

Joined Apr 2010

Quote:
I always imagined that this was the kind of music you raved to when you were a lad Atilla

Bizarre sexual tastes are a prerequisite to be a politician or a spy aren't they?

errrm.....surely if MI6 wanted to bump someone off they would make it look like a burglary gone wrong or a road traffic collision or something like that?

why would they put someone naked in a sports bag and then padlock it from the outside? Surely they would try to make it look like suicide ( and make doubly sure the victim's finger prints were left in all the appropriate places to convince the cops )

dd
Not remember Litvenenko?

Looks like Scose be trollin' 'aaaaard tho... as far as some are concerned!
scose-no-doubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2010, 6:08am   #147
Joined Aug 2009

We know that the Nazis had rocket technology far in advance of the U.S or the Soviets. Some even claim that they made it to the moon. But were the Nazis also building UFOs? Some leading UFOlogists believe that they were. In the race for Berlin, the Soviets came across a secret Nazi research facility where a supposed flying saucer prototype was found. A second, full-scale craft was also under construction there, using parts manufactured by leading German technology companies, including BMW. The conspiracy theory goes further than this, stating that the Nazis had in fact built several of these saucer craft, perhaps in collusion with an alien intelligence. These advanced craft were transported, towards the end of the war, to a secret base in Antarctica from where they still operate today.

Got that ?

UFOs aren’t flown by aliens, the USAF or Soviets – they’re flown by Nazis from Antarctica

Click the image to open in full size.
Ambrose Ackroyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2010, 8:14am   #148

Joined Nov 2006

Quote:

Ha ha... Great stuff. Totally lost control of my feet so early in the morning...

I know someone who was a police officer.

I know billions of people who coppulate daily - some even several times a day in such acts and funnilly enough they manage to survive and make their way into work the following day. What do I know??? Damn statistics and lies...

Says who? You are assuming what you have read in the papers are true. Do you seriously believe intelligence services would let a public body like the police investigate the murder of a GCHQ officer?

Moreover, you are letting your imagination run riot DD. I've heard of exploiting sexual deviance in blackmail and lure of money to recruit but that was in the old days. No one gives a hoot about any of that stuff now. Normal practice imho.

Like a good politician I told you what you wanted to hear... Oh dear have I exposed my self...

Not sure if you heard of this guy before hand along with 000s of other intelligence officers. What difference would it make if he simply vanished?

I wouldn't be sure about anything unless there is evidence to prove. I would bet he was murdered somewhere else and located back to his flat to conceal evidence. Why do you suggest suicide I have no idea? Maybe Houdini was his big fan...

Moreover, he existed somewhere in the two weeks he was missing. No body seen him or heard from him. How strange?

dd
Assume you went missing for two weeks DD - now who would notice but us on T2W...

Last edited by Atilla; Sep 10, 2010 at 7:47pm.
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2010, 10:01am   #149

Joined Jun 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
Assume you went missing for two weeks DD - now who would notice but us on T2W...
I went missing for 3 months on t2w and nobody noticed

Quote:
Moreover, you are letting your imagination run riot DD. I've heard of exploiting sexual deviance in blackmail and lure of money to recruit but that was in the old days. No one gives a hoot about any of that stuff now. Normal practice imho.
I wonder if William Hague would agree with this?

If Princess Di and Dildo Fayed were killed by MI6 how come they weren't found naked and padlocked inside a bag?

dd

Last edited by dick_dastardly; Sep 10, 2010 at 10:12am.
Old Sep 10, 2010, 10:26am   #150

Joined Nov 2006

Quote:
I went missing for 3 months on t2w and nobody noticed

I did but was pleased at the time not to receive outrageous comments from your good self. Took some time to get used to your pov.

I notice Splitlink comes and goes irregularly. I suspect he is busy out sailing on his yatch...

I wonder if William Hague would agree with this?

I don't think and believe William has anything to answer for. I believe him. We are led by trash papers. I've shared rooms with my friends and to think two men can't share a room without some slander is stupid.

If Princess Di and Dildo Fayed were killed by MI6 how come they weren't found naked and padlocked inside a bag?

dd

More un-answered questions... Conspiracy or just loose ends... ?