my favourite conspiracy theory, and others

This is a discussion on my favourite conspiracy theory, and others within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by fibonelli My view is that there will be a staged UFO "incident" as a precursor to NWO ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 16, 2007, 12:45am   #91

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonelli
My view is that there will be a staged UFO "incident" as a precursor to NWO takeover (esp if the global warming scam isn't working).
I had to look up NWO fibonelli and this is what I googled...

NWO = There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda. Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world's population by 5.5 Billion people. While the name New World Order is a term frequently used today when referring to this group, it's more useful to identify the principal organizations, institutions, and individuals who make up this vast interlocking spiderweb of elite conspirators.

Didn't Hitler try this and fail miserably.

Russia tried it with the USSR and that didn't work too well.

Europe is trying it on with the Federal States of Europe - FSE and that got rejected twice so far.

Perhaps as you suggest NWO are lots of scary cats like the Illuminate who are people signed up but don't want to announce their names for fear of embarrassment incase it goes pear shaped.
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2007, 8:38am   #92
Joined Dec 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonelli
My view is that there will be a staged UFO "incident" as a precursor to NWO takeover (esp if the global warming scam isn't working).
UFO's are an interesting subject.

In an infinate universe its hard to believe that other life forms don't exist living on planets circling other stars.

Last edited by JTrader; Apr 16, 2007 at 8:58am.
JTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2007, 11:21am   #93

Joined Jul 2004
Prison planet sinking to new lows, sure the site is a pile of the vilest execrement going but this takes the biscuit for fact-free conspiriloon bull**** . . .

http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/...v_black_op.htm

"Early details about the horrific school shooting at Virginia Tech strongly indicate that these events represent a Columbine-style black-op that will be exploited in the coming days to push for mass gun control and further turning our schools into prisons."
A Dashing Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2007, 2:04pm   #94

Joined Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTrader
UFO's are an interesting subject.

In an infinate universe its hard to believe that other life forms don't exist living on planets circling other stars.
The universe isn't infinite AFAIK.

If you're into this fantastical stuff, look up "ancestor simulation".
blackcab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2007, 2:07pm   #95
Joined Dec 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcab
The universe isn't infinite AFAIK.

If you're into this fantastical stuff, look up "ancestor simulation".
Yes i sort of realised its probably not infinite after i typed it, but what the hell, its big enough!

Thanks I'll look it up.
Old Apr 19, 2007, 2:35pm   #96

Joined Jul 2004
Quote:
Yes i sort of realised its probably not infinite after i typed it, but what the hell, its big enough!

Thanks I'll look it up.
Also have a look at the famous Drake equation - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation
blackcab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2007, 2:43pm   #97

Joined Jan 2004
Quote:

Thanks I'll look it up.
I am reading abook by Sir Martin Rees, called Just Six Numbers.
It argues if any key values were even slightly different, the universe would have evolved differently.
eg; the force keeping protons and neutrons together.

So, in a sense, we are in a "goldilocks" universe, where the forces are "life-friendly".
(the universe could have gone through infinite big-bangs and collapses, until the fundamental values in this universe were just right and stable enough for life to come into existence.)

dont forget the pan-spermia idea of Hoyle and Chandrawikramasingh (sp) where complex organic molecules formed in dirty-iceballs in outer space, and seeded earth, and possibly other planets.

maybe, we are all aliens. (the notion of intelligent life is an entirely other matter)
# Defeat is temporary. Giving up makes it permanent. Anon
trendie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2007, 12:36pm   #98
Joined Dec 2002
http://www.rense.com/
Old Apr 26, 2007, 5:04pm   #99

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:

US National Guard bears Iraq burden whilst Bush plays tiddly winks...

The record braking US president for taking most time off as holiday.

I might have done a boo boo because this is factual news chaps. No conspiracy about it.
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2007, 9:55am   #100
Joined Dec 2002
http://www.truthorlies.org/