Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

This is a discussion on Christian Traders interested in what I am doing within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by KillPhil08 Show me your real account statements and compare it to your bible then i won't be ...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 17, 2009, 11:19am   #31
Joined Jan 2009
fcta started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillPhil08 View Post
Show me your real account statements and compare it to your bible then i won't be so ignorant you spammer.
I do not need to prove anything to you. You started by being hostile and blocked your mind to true knowledge.

But for benefit of doubt. Find attachment as answer to your question,
I close out at 120 because I was answering post.

I will like to concentrate on trading first.
Attached Thumbnails
17feb.jpg  
fcta is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)  
Old Feb 17, 2009, 11:27am   #32
Joined Apr 2008
Congrats...

True knowledge? hahhaahaha. Are you related to depth trade?
KillPhil08 is offline  
Old Feb 17, 2009, 11:31am   #33
Joined Feb 2008
finally, a replacement for spanish.
jaygo is offline  
Thanks! The following members like this post: KillPhil08
Old Feb 17, 2009, 11:34am   #34
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.
 
Trader333's Avatar
Joined Jan 2003
I am curious to know why you only accept payment by Moneygram, Bank Wire Transfer or Direct Bank Deposit and why not Paypal or credit card ?

I know everyone else will tell me that it is because Moneygram is like cash and the favoured payment method of fraudsters but this is a genuine question that I would like fcta to answer.


Paul
Trader333 is offline  
Old Feb 17, 2009, 11:39am   #35
Joined Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcta View Post
It is infinite both on a higher time scale or a on a lower time scale. For example, literally the weekly cycle man is used to can also be broken down into daily cycles. Similarly, instead of studying the daily cycle as a whole, we may also break it down into smaller (fractal) cycle of hourly, or even minute, or second, or sub-second or nano-second dimensions. A nano-second can also be broken down further into 7 more fractals smaller than nano-cycles.
err...

Zeno's paradoxes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

about 500 years earlier.
MrGecko is offline  
Old Feb 17, 2009, 11:52am   #36
 
chilltrader's Avatar
Joined Jan 2008
How long before this nutter empties his account?
chilltrader is offline  
Old Feb 17, 2009, 11:55am   #37
Joined Jan 2009
fcta started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillPhil08 View Post
Show me your real account statements and compare it to your bible then i won't be so ignorant you spammer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader333 View Post
I am curious to know why you only accept payment by Moneygram, Bank Wire Transfer or Direct Bank Deposit and why not Paypal or credit card ?

I know everyone else will tell me that it is because Moneygram is like cash and the favoured payment method of fraudsters but this is a genuine question that I would like fcta to answer.


Paul
So your quick look is on small money I charge for training

I do not want to talk about commercial aspect of my website here because it is against the policy of the forum. I know where you are going to, to change the focus of the thread, and prevent other from knowing that the Bible provide answers to our financial trading.

I will want you to put the principle I am sharing first above all things, check the Bible references, compare it with what is happening in the market. Can you build forecasting
model around the Bible or What God said. Can you throw away your Elliot Wave fallacies
and the useless tools since the last depression and look at forecasting in another way.

I think that is the issue of the thread.

If you want to go deeper you can PM.

Having said that, if I do not answer you, you will think I am running from the answer.
I want to let you know that I do not use paypal because paypal have no service to withdraw cash for merchants from country where I live. I have Alert pay for signal service. I can set up alert pay for other people. But again I also screen people I take.
fcta is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)  
Old Feb 17, 2009, 11:57am   #38
 
chilltrader's Avatar
Joined Jan 2008
Take pure mathematics and pick up any arbitrary religious book.

I'm sure you can then cook lots of dishes with zany interpretation of time, space and destiny.

Always results in verbal diarrhoea due to constipation of thoughts.
chilltrader is offline  
Old Feb 17, 2009, 11:58am   #39
Joined Dec 2003
What I find amusing about God is that people who believe in him aren't labelled crackpots and totally weird.

But if you believe in Aliens then you are.

However, Aliens are far more probable than God...............
anley is offline  
Thanks! The following members like this post: dick_dastardly , KillPhil08 , zupcon
Old Feb 17, 2009, 12:05pm   #40
 
chilltrader's Avatar
Joined Jan 2008
'When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said "Let us pray." We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.'
- Desmond Tutu

Guess fcta needs to make some money really quick to get his land back.

All the best mate!

God bless you (pun un-intended :-)
chilltrader is offline  
Old Feb 17, 2009, 12:13pm   #41
Joined Jan 2009
fcta started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilltrader View Post
Take pure mathematics and pick up any arbitrary religious book.

I'm sure you can then cook lots of dishes with zany interpretation of time, space and destiny.

Always results in verbal diarrhoea due to constipation of thoughts.
I do not know much about Mathematics except they were responsible for the derivative equations that sparked the 2008 financial meltdown. They like magician and based
their equations on human knowledge

Banks and hedge fund companies employed them, but they went into hiding since August 2008 as far as speculating the market is concerned.

I am out of here, for now God bless you all.
fcta is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)  
Old Feb 17, 2009, 12:15pm   #42
 
dick_dastardly's Avatar
Joined Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcta View Post
That is, market follows Godís Calendar instead of something that is following natural law processes like waves (as in Elliot Waves)
Classic

One religion attacking another !


dd
dick_dastardly is offline  
Thanks! The following members like this post: MrGecko
Old Feb 17, 2009, 12:17pm   #43
Joined Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcta View Post
and prevent other from knowing that the Bible provide answers to our financial trading.
From what I remember of my indoctrination, Jesus wasn't so chummy with the money lenders. I assume then that the Bible's answer is not to use too much leverage?

Actually, you may be on to something here.

^^^^^^^^^----- Sarcasm. Honestly, you'd be amazed how many people don't realise I am trying to be funny sometimes!

Ben
__________________
Trying hard not to be a pigeon
RedGreenBen is offline  
Old Feb 17, 2009, 12:19pm   #44
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.
 
Trader333's Avatar
Joined Jan 2003
Quote:
I know where you are going to, to change the focus of the thread, and prevent other from knowing that the Bible provide answers to our financial trading.
Not at all if I wanted to do that there are far more effective ways than to ask what was a genuine question.

Quote:
I will want you to put the principle I am sharing first above all things, check the Bible references, compare it with what is happening in the market. Can you build forecasting
model around the Bible or What God said.
I am well versed in scripture and the understanding of its meaning.

Quote:
Can you throw away your Elliot Wave fallacies and the useless tools since the last depression and look at forecasting in another way.
I don't use any of these and the approach I have to trading is quite unique.


Paul
Trader333 is offline  
Old Feb 17, 2009, 12:24pm   #45
 
chilltrader's Avatar
Joined Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcta View Post
I do not know much about Mathematics except they were responsible for the derivative equations that sparked the 2008 financial meltdown. They like magician and based
their equations on human knowledge

Banks and hedge fund companies employed them, but they went into hiding since August 2008 as far as speculating the market is concerned.

I am out of here, for now God bless you all.
Hey mate... don't go away yet... you need to get some more fan following before your account starts ringing with moneygram (or whatever that is you use nowadays)
chilltrader is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Interested in office space for traders? SCFX Home Trader 1 Nov 26, 2007 6:06pm
Are Banks Interested In Diy Traders? ANGELO Home Trader 8 Jul 17, 2005 10:46pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)