9/11 - The Third Tower

This is a discussion on 9/11 - The Third Tower within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by JTrader but are unprepared to state your opinion, in case they drag you off to camp X-Ray. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 8, 2008, 5:13pm   #225

Joined Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTrader View Post
but are unprepared to state your opinion, in case they drag you off to camp X-Ray.
JT Expect a knock at the door anytime soon....

........it's amazing what some people will go through to get a camp X-Ray.
rols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2008, 5:13pm   #226

Joined Jan 2007
yah no worries jt ive not studied it too long , there is a big movement out there, including some family members of the deceased who dont trust their own gov. over it, like you said. But money and power mate, that game rolls on.

"You smell that? Do you smell that? Coin, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of Coin in the morning."~ Colonel Coin

Last edited by Crap Buddist; Jul 8, 2008 at 5:16pm. Reason: know 2 no
Crap Buddist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2008, 5:18pm   #227
Joined Dec 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by rols View Post
JT Expect a knock at the door anytime soon....

........it's amazing what some people will go through to get a camp X-Ray.
How can they?

they've had documentaries about it on tv. 2 on bbc, 1 on sky.

BBC said "it is no longer taboo to discuss 911 conspiract theories."
JTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2008, 5:21pm   #228
Joined Dec 2002
Smile Re: 9/11 - The Third Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crap Buddist View Post
yah no worries jt ive not studied it too long , there is a big movement out there, including some family members of the deceased who dont trust their own gov. over it, like you said. But money and power mate, that game rolls on.
Yes, no offence, but your analysis and interpretation does seem to show that your knowledge of the whole subject seems fairly limited, as you haven't been able yet to connect the dots and see how it all forms neatly into a neat and interconnected web of deceipt.
Old Jul 8, 2008, 5:21pm   #229

Joined Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crap Buddist View Post
yah know worries jt ive not studied it too long , there is a big movement out there, including some family members of the deceased who dont trust their own gov. over it, like you said. But money and power mate, that game rolls on.
OK I agree that things are not what they seem, but what is? I mean look at the whole Father Christmas thing - big cover up IMO.....

As for the Twin Towers...

The real truth is probably something totally different from anything we could imagine.

9/11 may have been caused by satanic alien lizards trying to find David Icke after he'd eaten George Bush's hamster....
Old Jul 8, 2008, 5:22pm   #230

Joined Jan 2007
There has been some people in congress trying to get info out, sensitive info, and in some cases new classifications on information has been upgraded over night by the gov. so that which was going to be released the next day, can no longer be as its classified info as of today !!!!!

only in America ...... and if you think they can do that in there own system then... kin ell..... I dunno, the balls of it.....

"You smell that? Do you smell that? Coin, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of Coin in the morning."~ Colonel Coin
Crap Buddist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2008, 5:23pm   #231
Joined Dec 2002
Smile Re: 9/11 - The Third Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by rols View Post
OK I agree that things are not what they seem, but what is? I mean look at the whole Father Christmas thing - big cover up IMO.....

As for the Twin Towers...

The real truth is probably something totally different from anything we could imagine.

9/11 may have been caused by satanic alien lizards trying to find David Icke after he'd eaten George Bush's hamster....
Dude, i know you like to play the class clown. But in all seriousness, you're not that funny, and some may be offendede by your levels of ignorance.