UK Politics

This is a discussion on UK Politics within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by Signalcalc I was under the impression that you had all the answers. Remoaners do have all the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 1, 2018, 12:40am   #346
Global Moderators are volunteer members with senior administrative powers to moderate all forums.

Joined Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signalcalc View Post
I was under the impression that you had all the answers.
Remoaners do have all the answers. They like to keep it secret though. That's the only explanation I can think of.

Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well..... I have others.

Kin Dissers Everywhere

We are all leavers now
counter_violent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2018, 5:17am   #347

Joined Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
Keep watching gets interesting...

Oooh la la....is there a part two?
swissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2018, 9:26am   #348

Joined May 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by counter_violent View Post
Remoaners do have all the answers. They like to keep it secret though. That's the only explanation I can think of.
They are right, we don't get it, we don't get why they are so full of crap!

I thought it was a straighforward question, what are UKGov going to be spending £4B on in Africa, yet no answers?

Despite Attila being the business brain on the forum he can't tell us, he doesn't even know where the money is coming from! That's an easy one to answer Att, it's coming from the UK taxpayer.

But where this money is mysteriously going, no one seems to know, but no, we are not deep thinkers because we don't know and yet we question.

Spain apparently has a clear policy of building railways in Ecuador, well good for the Spanish public not having to think too deeply about that one.

Shame that the UK public has to resort to deep thinking to figure out what £4B is going to spent on in Africa, they must be just as thick as Brexiteers

Try again Att, without being too condescending this time........
Signalcalc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2018, 11:11am   #349
Joined Nov 2001
Quote:

I thought it was a straighforward question, what are UKGov going to be spending £4B on in Africa, yet no answers?

Despite Attila being the business brain on the forum he can't tell us, he doesn't even know where the money is coming from! That's an easy one to answer Att, it's coming from the UK taxpayer.

But where this money is mysteriously going, no one seems to know, but no, we are not deep thinkers because we don't know and yet we question.

Spain apparently has a clear policy of building railways in Ecuador, well good for the Spanish public not having to think too deeply about that one.

Shame that the UK public has to resort to deep thinking to figure out what £4B is going to spent on in Africa, they must be just as thick as Brexiteers

We don't know the answer, specifically---ask her! But any economist will tell you that it is to generate trade. If you don't like Africa I should remind you that beggars are not going to be choosers. You are the Brexiters--not us.
Splitlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2018, 1:58pm   #350

Joined May 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitlink View Post
We don't know the answer, specifically---ask her! But any economist will tell you that it is to generate trade. If you don't like Africa I should remind you that beggars are not going to be choosers. You are the Brexiters--not us.

How can any economist tell us itís to generate trade when the PM herself is not telling us?

Itís got nothing to do with not liking Africa, where do you get that from?

Itís all about the purpose of spending £4B of tax payers money on a continent full of tin pot dictators with along history of corruption and not knowing how or where that money is to be spent, or what we should expect in return for that.

It is our money they are spending and therefore we have a right to know how. If the PM herself canít tell us then who can?

Obviously none of you lot !
Old Sep 1, 2018, 2:22pm   #351

Joined May 2003
Quote:
How can any economist tell us itís to generate trade when the PM herself is not telling us?

Itís all about the purpose of spending £4B of tax payers money on a continent full of tin pot dictators with along history of corruption and not knowing how or where that money is to be spent, or what we should expect in return for that.

It is our money they are spending and therefore we have a right to know how. If the PM herself canít tell us then who can?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/u...ational-growth
barjon is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Atilla
Old Sep 1, 2018, 2:33pm   #352

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:

This is what's known as taking the biscuit!

That bit in red just about sums up Brexiteers who haven't delivered jot on the what or the how and on the contrary seem to have been blown away by the likes of US, India, China and Japan.
Attached Thumbnails
capture.png  
Old Sep 1, 2018, 2:35pm   #353

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:

You don't get it because suasages have [ ? ] ends....
Old Sep 1, 2018, 2:37pm   #354

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissy View Post
Oooh la la....is there a part two?
LOL hmmm I'll l k out for it...

I was trying to imagine one of our BBC representitives pulling off a similar stunt for a good moral cause like on a red nose day or something.

Can you imagine? Couple of tits raising millions for charity.

It's the future!

I can see the attractions France may have on Sir Canta
Old Sep 1, 2018, 2:41pm   #355
Joined Nov 2001
Quote:

Barjon's link provides the answer. So, you see, she does know! Not only that, but it appears that that is only half of what is going to be spent.
Splitlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Atilla
Old Sep 1, 2018, 6:28pm   #356

Joined Mar 2004
She wastes public money on nuclear submarines and fighter jets from the US and now has the cheek to give the Africans £4 bn. No doubt there will be kickbacks from grateful dictators !

I see the estimate for a minimum income to have any half decent life is estimated at a minimum of £680 per week per person. Fat chance she will contribute public money for the elderly.

Let your hero loose.
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2018, 7:32pm   #357
Global Moderators are volunteer members with senior administrative powers to moderate all forums.

Joined Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
She wastes public money on nuclear submarines and fighter jets from the US and now has the cheek to give the Africans £4 bn. No doubt there will be kickbacks from grateful dictators !

I see the estimate for a minimum income to have any half decent life is estimated at a minimum of £680 per week per person. Fat chance she will contribute public money for the elderly.
Where on earth does that figure come from

Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well..... I have others.

Kin Dissers Everywhere

We are all leavers now
counter_violent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2018, 7:36pm   #358

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post

Isn't that the £165-ish p/w max state pension?

680 p/m I reckon.
Old Sep 1, 2018, 8:05pm   #359

Joined May 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
Some good Common Purpose twaddle there
Old Sep 1, 2018, 8:07pm   #360

Joined May 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
This is what's known as taking the biscuit!

That bit in red just about sums up Brexiteers who haven't delivered jot on the what or the how and on the contrary seem to have been blown away by the likes of US, India, China and Japan.
Why do you keep insisting that Brexiteers are delivering Brexit, there are no Brexiteers delivering any part of Brexit, how many more times do I need to tell you this