Trump's mental state

This is a discussion on Trump's mental state within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by Pat494 Anti common sense too. from the article: The computerized text analyses measured thinking styles by examining ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 1, 2017, 4:54pm   #9

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
Anti common sense too.
from the article:

The computerized text analyses measured thinking styles by examining grammar. While analytic thinkers tend to use more nouns, articles, and prepositions, narrative thinkers tend to use more pronouns, auxiliary verbs, and adverbs.

isn't this interesting

also Hillary scored lower than ted cruz by a wide margin. something is amiss here, hillary is much "smarter" than ted. i place smart in quotations because i don't mean smart in the sheer power of intelligent sense...she is not that far below ted in analytical reasoning. if you watched here performance during her congressional hearings when she was on hot seat..she owned the place.

Last edited by piphoe; Nov 1, 2017 at 5:01pm.
piphoe is offline   Reply With Quote