Trump Presidency and the Consequences

This is a discussion on Trump Presidency and the Consequences within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/tru...tary-of-state/ I am the decider! where we here that before...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 3, 2017, 6:40pm   #1769

Joined Oct 2015
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/tru...tary-of-state/

I am the decider!

where we here that before
Old Nov 5, 2017, 2:55pm   #1770
Joined May 2016
Oh perleeeease stop:

http://yournewswire.com/nypd-hillary...hile-sex-tape/

Last edited by Signalcalc; Nov 5, 2017 at 4:37pm.
Signalcalc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2017, 4:14am   #1771
Joined Sep 2008
USA economy is getting better, stock market at record highs nearly every week, tax reform already working. Since it passed several companies already announced more jobs, investment, higher wages, and bonuses to rank and file employees! Where are the Trump-haters now? The democrats thought they derailed the Trump-train, but instead they are getting run over.

Peter

TRUMP 2020
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2017, 10:06am   #1772

Joined May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by wackypete2 View Post
USA economy is getting better, stock market at record highs nearly every week, tax reform already working. Since it passed several companies already announced more jobs, investment, higher wages, and bonuses to rank and file employees! Where are the Trump-haters now? The democrats thought they derailed the Trump-train, but instead they are getting run over.

Peter

TRUMP 2020
........and the $trillions added to the debt? His “Christmas present to the American people” has maxed out his credit cards and then some. Still, what’s national debt - just a figure on a spreadsheet innit
barjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2017, 2:49pm   #1773
Joined Sep 2008
The national debt has been blown up by previous administrations and nothing to show for it. At least this time the economy is getting a big shot in the arm. The national debt has more to do with borrowing and spending which is not happening here. Citizens will be keeping more of their own money.

Peter
Old Jan 4, 2018, 7:33pm   #1774
Joined Sep 2008
The "Trump Bump" in the equities markets is still going!! DOW nover 25,000. Anyone not making any money and claiming Trump is not doing anything for the economy can go pound sand, get your head out of your @zz, and open a .25% interest deposit account instead.

It's been 1 year and all the haters have been proven wrong. They won't even post here anymore. Sure, there will be a correction at some point but not likely to get back to pre election numbers.

Peter
Old Jan 4, 2018, 7:49pm   #1775

Joined Nov 2006
Atilla started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by wackypete2 View Post
The "Trump Bump" in the equities markets is still going!! DOW nover 25,000. Anyone not making any money and claiming Trump is not doing anything for the economy can go pound sand, get your head out of your @zz, and open a .25% interest deposit account instead.

It's been 1 year and all the haters have been proven wrong. They won't even post here anymore. Sure, there will be a correction at some point but not likely to get back to pre election numbers.

Peter

Hate to brake it to you but I do hope your realise Trump has nothing to do with markets going up none what so ever.

He is a total idiot as said by various and numerous insiders who've had encounters with him.

1. Point the tax cuts was something the Republican Party achieved. They were always for it. Even if another republican came in they would have done it.

2. Dollar falling because US in no way can afford trillions of tax give aways. Also raising markets due to global earnings.

Trump's reign will be seen as the total utter failure for US in long term. Risks arising out of losing international status, losing dollar standard and global power status.

All good imo as the World needs balance not a super power up to its eye balls in wars and destruction.

I believe we have different world views as they like to phrase it. Enjoy the good stuff for now but don't be misled assuming this is Trump. It is simply the republican party politicians giving away what they can't afford and is not theirs but future generations money. Trump factors all negative imo.

All the best
Old Jan 4, 2018, 7:57pm   #1776
Joined Sep 2008
Sorry, I disagree with most of that. Republicans, by themselves, have been incompetent. Trump is the catalyst.

Peter