Pdc darts

This is a discussion on Pdc darts within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Another Taylor master class last night, shows why he’s been top of the game for so long....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 29, 2017, 10:00am   #16
Joined Sep 2010
Another Taylor master class last night, shows why he’s been top of the game for so long.
brewski1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2017, 1:36pm   #17
Joined Sep 2017
I put a tenner on Taylor and 1 of my family members backed Anderson.

One of us is not making it past today

(Anderson looked hurt last night, so hopefully it's my bet that progresses )
Education is the passport to the future! He who prepares today, owns tomorrow! But remember, Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Nowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2017, 4:48pm   #18
Joined Sep 2017
What a game this turned out to be!
VdB v Cross... darts for the game at 1-4 and the crowd get on his back... now 4-4 with a leg a piece
Education is the passport to the future! He who prepares today, owns tomorrow! But remember, Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Thanks! The following members like this post: Oscar Reed
Old Dec 29, 2017, 10:19pm   #19

Joined May 2015
Oscar Reed started this thread Ando v Taylor

Tea and Toast Time
Oscar Reed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2017, 4:50am   #20
Joined Sep 2017
My tenner on Taylor at 9/1 is still on
Old Dec 31, 2017, 1:27am   #21
Joined Sep 2017
What an exciting game of darts!
Rob Cross into the final!

I reckon my 9/1 is in the bag though...
Old Dec 31, 2017, 4:18am   #22

Joined May 2015
Oscar Reed started this thread Rob Cross game was a different level to the other semi.

Got to be Cross for me.

An Englishman winning darts what next cricket maybe
Thanks! The following members like this post: Nowler
Old Dec 31, 2017, 1:26pm   #23
Joined Sep 2010
MGV maybe not at his best but that is still one hell of an achievement for Cross, much respect.
Old Jan 1, 2018, 6:52pm   #24
Joined Sep 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewski1984 View Post
MGV maybe not at his best but that is still one hell of an achievement for Cross, much respect.
I think he said he set himself the goal of reaching 60th or 30th...something like that.
He is now 6th! Imagine becoming the World Champ inside 12 months of your pro career!

It's given me a bit more motivation to get back practising again. It fits hand in hand with trading anyway, so there's no reason I can think of not to. At the very least I'll be smashing all the lads in the pub

127 is my highest checkout
It's not a lot but I was sh!tfaced when I hit it. We had a lock in that night
Old Jan 1, 2018, 8:37pm   #25
Joined Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowler View Post
I think he said he set himself the goal of reaching 60th or 30th...something like that.
He is now 6th! Imagine becoming the World Champ inside 12 months of your pro career!

It's given me a bit more motivation to get back practising again. It fits hand in hand with trading anyway, so there's no reason I can think of not to. At the very least I'll be smashing all the lads in the pub

127 is my highest checkout
It's not a lot but I was sh!tfaced when I hit it. We had a lock in that night
Unbelievable achievement by Cross.

I used to practise 4-6 hours a day up until a couple years ago, absolutely love playing the game but I just donít get the time anymore. Iíve had to give up playing super league and turn down playing county, priorities and responsibilities change as you get older. I wish Iíd dedicated myself to it when I was younger.

Iíve taken out the big 170 a couple times
Old Jan 1, 2018, 8:50pm   #26
Joined Sep 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewski1984 View Post
Unbelievable achievement by Cross.

I used to practise 4-6 hours a day up until a couple years ago, absolutely love playing the game but I just donít get the time anymore. Iíve had to give up playing super league and turn down playing county, priorities and responsibilities change as you get older. I wish Iíd dedicated myself to it when I was younger.

Iíve taken out the big 170 a couple times
Yeah, it's a shame when responsibilities get in the way of continuing something. You must be decent enough then so man! I'd like to aim for County player...take it from there then.

I'll probably move over to the Hertfordshire area next month. Perhaps a new start will encourage me to get practising more and get to know the players in the area. It's a great game! I was dire at any maths beyond the very simplest of arithmetic but after playing darts for a while I noticed an improvement. I try to call it 60 instead of T20, or 51 instead T17...that really helped a lot!

What area are you in mate?
Anywhere near Luton-ish?
Old Jan 1, 2018, 9:14pm   #27
Joined Sep 2017
Quote:

What area are you in mate?
Anywhere near Luton-ish?
Be careful now... I could be a stalker
Old Jan 1, 2018, 9:45pm   #28
Joined Sep 2010
Quote:
Be careful now... I could be a stalker
Iíll be vague then... Iím hoping the Wiltshire county team might have a spot for me at some point
Thanks! The following members like this post: Nowler
Old Jan 1, 2018, 11:24pm   #29

Joined May 2015
Oscar Reed started this thread World Class performance

What odds on MVG v Cross final next year.

We have the darts coming to the Gold Coast this month.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows...px?sh=DARTGC18
Old Jan 2, 2018, 1:58am   #30
Joined Sep 2017
It was worth missing out on the €100.
I am delighted for him! World Champ inside 12 months!

Such potential!