Quote of the day

This is a discussion on Quote of the day within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by mike. Can't believe Kim Kardashian didn't run for election...she would of walked it with her bunch of ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 9, 2016, 7:26pm   #9

Joined Nov 2003
darktone started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike. View Post
Can't believe Kim Kardashian didn't run for election...she would of walked it with her bunch of disillusioned followers...probably having to move to a smaller house put her off.......
Old Nov 9, 2016, 11:37pm   #10

Joined Feb 2012
Has the sharkmiester put up an annual cash prize for "quote of the year" yet darkness ?
mike. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2016, 5:56pm   #11
tar

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
No, no, no. My horse is higher than you can know, and I'm happy to lecture the best.
tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2016, 10:04am   #12

Joined Nov 2003
darktone started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike. View Post
Has the sharkmiester put up an annual cash prize for "quote of the year" yet darkness ?
No cash prize as yet mike. All I got so far is a weeks pass to tars happy school or a packet o ROLOs
Old Nov 11, 2016, 12:48pm   #13

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by sminicooper View Post
It's flavour of the month from the liberal elite: the great unwashed masses didn't understand what they were voting for and therefore should be discounted. Excellent example from the UK Liberal Democrats who now say they won't vote for Article 50 unless we have another referendum (i.e. the back door way to null the voice of the masses).

It seems to me that there are many people who only accept democracy when it goes their way. It now appears that it's just not the UK where we have bad losers.

Is it possible to have UK and bad losers in the same sentence.

Thinking about reporting this post to the mods!!!
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2016, 1:10pm   #14

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charts View Post
One of the major weaknesses of human nature is to place people in boxes and identify them with labels. Leave that to undertakers. They are the ones who do well out of that attitude and the hatred and intolerance and suffering that labelling engenders.
No need for boxes or labels you say... Hope they cremate you when you are ripe and ready then
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2016, 8:23pm   #15
tar

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post

As an aside, how one can appear on a public platform and denounce Hilary Clinton as the most corrupt and crooked politician of all time, then appear again (once people have listened) and change tack praising her for all the unstinting public service she has given USA over the years is beyond me.
Old Nov 12, 2016, 5:01pm   #16
tar

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by sminicooper View Post
We need wise politicians to handle it. I believe lady Theresa is that. Let's hope Trump turns out to be also.