Brexit and the Consequences

This is a discussion on Brexit and the Consequences within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Oh dear, look away remainers, the party that started it all is back... https://www.politicalite.com/ukip/dr...kip-back-dead/...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 19, 2018, 8:33pm   #5941
Joined May 2016
Oh dear, look away remainers, the party that started it all is back...

https://www.politicalite.com/ukip/dr...kip-back-dead/
Signalcalc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 11:38pm   #5942
Joined May 2016
Sorry, I just couldn't help it, snowflakes may want to cover their ears

Thanks! The following members like this post: mike.
Old Yesterday, 4:36am   #5943
Joined Nov 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signalcalc View Post

So because of global overpopulation they are all to be sent to Europe? What kind of solution is that?

Split if you are a Spanish reader are you able to provide some comment on this story? Is it fake news or factual, has this been going on for a while or is it something new?

https://www.actualidadvaldepenas.com...342130818.html
No, Sig, they are not being "sent" to Europe because of over population. They are coming of their own accord, because they believe that they will have a better quality of life.

The article about Valdepeņas. The short answer to that is---I don-t know.

This is a provincial town, a fair distance from Valencia. It seems strange to me that a council receiving 750 euros monthly in student rent is willing to turn him out to accommodate migrants. To be informed on June 16th that he must be out by the 17th is incredible.

I have a feeling that we do not know it all. I wonder what the terms of his rental contract are. Student unions are quite vociferous, these days-

I don't have time to look closely into this. I'll keep my ears open and if I learn something, I'll let you know.
Splitlink is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:48am   #5944
Global Moderators are volunteer members with senior administrative powers to moderate all forums.

Joined Aug 2004
Quote:
In the past the dominating humans won, the indigenous populations were beaten by force and violence until they submitted to the will of the invaders.

When the citizens of Europe are not protected from a dominant force by their governments, but their governments are actually complicit in their own potential downfall then there is certainly no comparison with the past. The first duty of a government is to protect its citizens, if they fail in that duty then they no longer have the support of its citizens.

So because of global overpopulation they are all to be sent to Europe? What kind of solution is that?

Split if you are a Spanish reader are you able to provide some comment on this story? Is it fake news or factual, has this been going on for a while or is it something new?

https://www.actualidadvaldepenas.com...342130818.html
Is this just One student and One flat, or are they clearing an area which will become the next ghetto?

Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well..... I have others.

Kin Dissers Everywhere

We are all leavers now
counter_violent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:53am   #5945
Joined May 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitlink View Post
True. But it is not, only, Africa. Its from all over Asia.,too.

In fact, and the young Europeans and New Worlders have to face it---it's the future.
The question is, how will young Europeans and New Worlders (what are New Worlders?) face this problem, you see a rise in Generation Identity across Europe, you see polls showing that youth in Europe are way more anti-Europe than the youth in Britain, and you see videos where the youth are discussing these issues (none of which makes it onto MSM).

The youth are the future, it will be up to them to face it somehow, not only will they be able to blame us oldies for messing up their economic opportunities with banking crisis and the mess that the EU project has created, they will also blame us for changing the face of European culture, they will not be able to enjoy the same freedoms in Europe that have been enjoyed for the last 70 years.

For those of us with many healthy years left on the planet (hopefully) it is a problem for us too, we should be seeking workable solutions for ourselves as much as for our children and grandchildren, not just leaving an insurmountable problem for the next generation to deal with.

Why do our political leaders not see this, why are they so blind?

Old Yesterday, 11:58am   #5946
Global Moderators are volunteer members with senior administrative powers to moderate all forums.

Joined Aug 2004
Quote:
The question is, how will young Europeans and New Worlders (what are New Worlders?) face this problem, you see a rise in Generation Identity across Europe, you see polls showing that youth in Europe are way more anti-Europe than the youth in Britain, and you see videos where the youth are discussing these issues (none of which makes it onto MSM).

The youth are the future, it will be up to them to face it somehow, not only will they be able to blame us oldies for messing up their economic opportunities with banking crisis and the mess that the EU project has created, they will also blame us for changing the face of European culture, they will not be able to enjoy the same freedoms in Europe that have been enjoyed for the last 70 years.

For those of us with many healthy years left on the planet (hopefully) it is a problem for us too, we should be seeking workable solutions for ourselves as much as for our children and grandchildren, not just leaving an insurmountable problem for the next generation to deal with.

Why do our political leaders not see this, why are they so blind?

Ah, that vid completely answers my previous question.

So....next ghetto it is then.

I bet the locals can't wait !

Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well..... I have others.

Kin Dissers Everywhere

We are all leavers now
counter_violent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 2:37pm   #5947
Joined May 2016
If you're worried about trade post-Brexit, there's no need to be. You can just register yourself as a citizen of e-stonia or register your business there and carry on as normal.