Climate Change

This is a discussion on Climate Change within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; John Kerry has his say. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40128431...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 2, 2017, 1:17pm   #17

Joined Mar 2004
Pat494 started this thread John Kerry has his say.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40128431
Old Jun 4, 2017, 12:24pm   #18

Joined Aug 2003
"I believe there is a creator in God who is much bigger than us. And I'm confident that, if there's a real problem, he can take care of it."

óRep. Tim Walberg on climate change

And that pretty much sums it all up right there. Except for those who see no point in doing anything about anything at all because they're waiting for the Rapture, which will be here any day now.
Old Jun 4, 2017, 1:08pm   #19
Global Moderators are volunteer members with senior administrative powers to moderate all forums.

Joined Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbphoenix View Post
"I believe there is a creator in God who is much bigger than us. And I'm confident that, if there's a real problem, he can take care of it."

óRep. Tim Walberg on climate change

And that pretty much sums it all up right there. Except for those who see no point in doing anything about anything at all because they're waiting for the Rapture, which will be here any day now.
That's been a long time coming.

I'm sure the old methods are not exhausted yet, like wiping people off the face of the earth.

Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well..... I have others.

Kin Dissers Everywhere
counter_violent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2017, 2:09pm   #20

Joined Aug 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by counter_violent View Post
That's been a long time coming.

I'm sure the old methods are not exhausted yet, like wiping people off the face of the earth.
Be patient for just a little while longer.

In the meantime . . . https://www.amazon.com/Life-After-Pe...e+after+people
Old Jun 4, 2017, 2:11pm   #21

Joined Mar 2004
Pat494 started this thread Rejecting the science of climate change is clearly dangerous and ridiculous.
If it gets out of control we are cooked like Venus and Dump's billions won't make any difference.
Don't burn our house down please.
Old Jun 18, 2017, 1:55pm   #22

Joined Nov 2006
Portugal forest fires kill 62 near Coimbra

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40316934

Click the image to open in full size.

Frequency of natural disaster increasing imo. Or is it just an illusionary false perception compared to the 70s, 80s and 90s???

Letter to Donald Trump,

Don't be a dummy.

Paris agreement will bite you in the ass when California goes up in smoke again.

Make us great again soon, please sir
Old Jun 18, 2017, 2:06pm   #23
Joined Feb 2002
At least, from what I hear so far, Trump hasn't tried to raise any scientific backing for his position. Because I suspect he can't and daren't try.

This suggests its just a money and power game, and that his objections will vanish if these objectives can be paid off. I just don't think it should be anyone outside the US who pays the bill. He's not president of anywhere else.
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2017, 2:19pm   #24

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
At least, from what I hear so far, Trump hasn't tried to raise any scientific backing for his position. Because I suspect he can't and daren't try.

This suggests its just a money and power game, and that his objections will vanish if these objectives can be paid off. I just don't think it should be anyone outside the US who pays the bill. He's not president of anywhere else.
Yep agreed. One analyst on RT station really nailed it. She said Trump has gone on the easy vanity trail and totally lost the plot. Banning muslims and reapealling Obama Care were low priority. His won the election and his still pandering to his red neck supporters.

Missed opportunity she said to go for the tax cuts and infrastructure spending which really would have thrust US forward.

She commented he could then have the wall and medicare on slow back burner seeing them through.

But as we all know, DT is an absolute disaster much like our TM style of management.

I feel it's not too late for us to stop the madness and move away from these two disastrous politicians and so called populism tosh.

Last edited by Atilla; Jun 18, 2017 at 2:57pm.
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote