The Delta Phenomenon

This is a discussion on The Delta Phenomenon within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Hello, I'm looking for a copy of the Welles Wilder book "The Delta Phenomenon". Regards, Chris...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 5, 2006, 3:33pm   #1
Joined Sep 2004
The Delta Phenomenon

Hello,

I'm looking for a copy of the Welles Wilder book "The Delta Phenomenon".

Regards,

Chris
chris_ri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2006, 6:00pm   #2
Joined Jan 2004
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...966572-0662321
LevII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2006, 6:01pm   #3

Joined Jan 2003
I wouldn't bother it rubbish - sorry. You barking up the wrong tree if you want to be successful. It is a type of method that says you can predict the market. Accept that you can't and you will be a far better trader.
Tubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2006, 6:07pm   #4

Joined Dec 2001
Try Tom Hougaard. He was selling it for £30 a while ago, so might be worth emailing him to see if he can still do that.

www.tradertom.com/TheDeltaBook.htm
Bigbusiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2006, 6:19pm   #5
Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbusiness
Try Tom Hougaard. He was selling it for £30 a while ago, so might be worth emailing him to see if he can still do that.

www.tradertom.com/TheDeltaBook.htm
Looks like the city index(?) tart has just become a tart pure and simple, or am I too harsh?
jimbo57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2006, 6:27pm   #6

Joined Dec 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo57
Looks like the city index(?) tart has just become a tart pure and simple, or am I too harsh?
I think he still works for City Index. He seems like a nice enough person to me. Can't blame him for making money doing other things as well as trading. I am not a big fan of any market analyst, as they often seem to be saying that the markets will go up, down or sideways. Can't be bad getting paid to do that though
Bigbusiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2006, 6:46pm   #7
Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_ri
Hello,

Regards,

Chris

Save your money its total rubbish. You've got more money winning the Lotto without buying a ticket than using the Delta Phenomenon to make money out of the Markets.
dojistar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2006, 7:52pm   #8
Joined Jul 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_ri
Your local library will be able to get a copy for you.

I recommend you do this. Then decide for yourself if you feel it is worthwhile purchasing.
TheBramble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2006, 10:32pm   #9

Joined Feb 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by dojistar
Save your money its total rubbish. You've got more money winning the Lotto without buying a ticket than using the Delta Phenomenon to make money out of the Markets.
Sounds like you have had a bad experience with it dojistar.

Would you care to enlighten us about how you came by your opinion?

G-Man
Old Mar 5, 2006, 10:38pm   #10
Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbusiness
I think he still works for City Index. He seems like a nice enough person to me. Can't blame him for making money doing other things as well as trading. I am not a big fan of any market analyst, as they often seem to be saying that the markets will go up, down or sideways. Can't be bad getting paid to do that though
True enough! I don't know him personally though so can't really comment on the 'nice enough person' comment.
jimbo57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2006, 7:43pm   #11
Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man
Sounds like you have had a bad experience with it dojistar.

Would you care to enlighten us about how you came by your opinion?

G-Man

Hi G-Man,I didnt have a bad experience with it as I managed to borrow it from a Trader I know.I was very disappointed with it as Welles Wilder other book had some good ideas in it for a beginning Trader.The delta phenomenon consists of paying a large chunk of money to join the delta society and then you will learn the delta secrets,enough said I think.I dont post much on T2W but had to post on this subject as it might save a T2W member wasting there hard earnt cash on a rubbish book.
dojistar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2008, 9:42pm   #12

7 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
Tip:
You can find some info here:
b213.net
miramarfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2012, 6:46pm   #13
Joined Jan 2006
Re: The Delta Phenomenon

something can be taken from any book
what you can take from this book is that there is a cycle of 3-4 days that exists

how you take advantage of it is another matter
elovemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2012, 6:41pm   #14

Joined Dec 2012

Theres no real hidden order in The Delta Phenonmenon that much I can assured you. The only way you're going find a hidden order in the market is an ancient technique that goes back to the sages. Unless you have heard of the Hexagon Growth of the Dow, than there is no way you can have a hidden order. The geometrical laws are laid down in the Flower of Life of which explains all the support and resistanance points upon SQUARES and TRIANGLES. The only problem is you have to know the vibrations behind the background of these geometrical points. Knowing which Squares and Triangles to take, but it can be a really important trading tool to use. The Delta Phenonmenon is probably not logical, and is more than just a vague story going back from the 70's.
CalvinLe55 is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2012, 9:43pm   #15

Joined Jan 2004

Squares and Triangles are soooooo pre-Mayan.

I use the Rhombus of Osiris to trade these days.
# Defeat is temporary. Giving up makes it permanent. Anon
trendie is offline   Reply With Quote