Square The Range Trading System - Michael Jenkins

This is a discussion on Square The Range Trading System - Michael Jenkins within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Hello, I have the latest book from Michael Jenkins for sale. It's an original bought directly from him and it's ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 16, 2013, 5:01pm   #1
Joined Jun 2009
Square The Range Trading System - Michael Jenkins

Hello,

I have the latest book from Michael Jenkins for sale. It's an original bought directly from him and it's been read numerous times, but it's still in perfect condition.

Here's the link for the info from his site - http://www.stockcyclesforecast.com/i...he%20Range.pdf

Reason for sale? As always, once the content of most books/courses has been absorbed, and as long as it's easy enough to retain, there's no further need to have it sat there gathering dust on the shelf.

PM me for any questions or to make me an offer...
trader_cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2013, 9:52pm   #2

Joined Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by trader_cheese View Post
Hello,

I have the latest book from Michael Jenkins for sale. It's an original bought directly from him and it's been read numerous times, but it's still in perfect condition.

Here's the link for the info from his site - http://www.stockcyclesforecast.com/i...he%20Range.pdf

Reason for sale? As always, once the content of most books/courses has been absorbed, and as long as it's easy enough to retain, there's no further need to have it sat there gathering dust on the shelf.

PM me for any questions or to make me an offer...
what's your view of the greatest breakthrough in technical analysis history?
malaguti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2013, 8:23am   #3
Joined Jun 2009
trader_cheese started this thread It does pretty much what it says on the tin. There is a lot of background theory on the concept of squaring time with price, which would be of serious interest to any Gann or geometry type enthusiast.

Me personally, I'm not, and was only interested in the main system/method. It's very simple and as his website explains, it takes only minutes to derive the points on any chart/timeframe. All that's required is a few simple trendlines, and that's why I'm selling the book - once this is learned (which takes literally a single reading), there honestly is no need to have the book sitting there. You would not need to return to it... unless you're a serious Gann student looking for a myriad of information on time and price squaring etc!
trader_cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2018, 5:57pm   #4

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
michael s jenkins

hello all,

I have all books written by Michael S Jenkins i.e. secret angle method, the secret science of stock market,basic day trading technique and they all are in pdf form. if someone wish to buy it you will get 75% off on price. you can ask me for a proof and i will provide the proof.

contact- jha.sumit1@gmail.com

whatsapp-+91-9935202026
sumitk is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2018, 5:21pm   #5

2 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
hello i found this book here :
https://ebookfee.com/product-tag/michael-jenkins/
farzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2018, 7:36am   #6
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitk View Post
hello all,

I have all books written by Michael S Jenkins i.e. secret angle method, the secret science of stock market,basic day trading technique and they all are in pdf form. if someone wish to buy it you will get 75% off on price. you can ask me for a proof and i will provide the proof.

contact- jha.sumit1@gmail.com

whatsapp-+91-9935202026
jees this guy sure had a lot of secrets to publish
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote