Documentary - Baltimore Tech - Ireland / London traders

This is a discussion on Documentary - Baltimore Tech - Ireland / London traders within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Hi, I am researching a documentary about the story of Baltimore Technologies that is being produced for Irish television. We ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 20, 2005, 12:26pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Dec 2005
Documentary - Baltimore Tech - Ireland / London traders

Hi,

I am researching a documentary about the story of Baltimore Technologies that is being produced for Irish television.

We hope to interview someone who day-traded in Baltimore stock at any point during 1999 - 2002. It is a popular documentary and we hope to show show some of the flavour of the times to an audience who might not be that familiar with the boom and day trading.

We are based in Dublin but will be filming in London early in January. We would love to hear from anyone who fits the bill. If we do conduct an interview it will be at the interviewee's convenience and it will be short as day trading is not the focus of the documentary.

If anyone wants any further information, please don't hesitate to contact me at andrew@libertyfilms.ie

Thanks,

Andrew Sheridan
Liberty Films is offline   Reply With Quote