American cheque

This is a discussion on American cheque within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; I have received from clickbank a cheque from a Wells Fargo bank N.A. Boise,ID I reside in Germany does anyone ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 21, 2005, 6:41pm   #1

Joined Jan 2003
American cheque

I have received from clickbank a cheque from a Wells Fargo bank N.A. Boise,ID
I reside in Germany does anyone have any idea how I could cash this cheque in cost effectivley,its only for $69.81 but I have no desire to pay $25 in bank charges.

Regards PeterB
PeterB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2005, 7:27pm   #2

Joined Sep 2005
had similar problem but without opening an account in usa, which is a non-runner unless u earn a lot of dollars u will just be better accepting the charge and get the balance
police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2005, 11:53pm   #3
Joined Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterB
I have received from clickbank a cheque from a Wells Fargo bank N.A. Boise,ID
I reside in Germany does anyone have any idea how I could cash this cheque in cost effectivley,its only for $69.81 but I have no desire to pay $25 in bank charges.

Regards PeterB
I have been in th same position, not only do the banks sting you with the bank charge but also the exchange they give won't be all that brilliant.

You could open a dollar account with your local bank, which would overcome the bank charge part, but the exchange would still be poor.
samtron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2005, 11:12am   #4
Joined Mar 2003
It would be best to increase the minimum payout at clickbank so that the fees per cheque are less.
Old Sep 23, 2005, 7:18pm   #5

Joined Jan 2003
PeterB started this thread Does anyone know if clickbank is willing to pay in another form ie bank transfer or digital gold??????
PeterB is offline   Reply With Quote