Best Movies of the decade

This is a discussion on Best Movies of the decade within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Worst: Any Tyler Perry Films Anything with the Waynes Brothers Anything with Lindsay Lohan...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 14, 2011, 5:59pm   #15
Joined May 2011
Re: Best Movies of the decade

daroth started this thread Worst:
Any Tyler Perry Films
Anything with the Waynes Brothers
Anything with Lindsay Lohan
daroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 8:07pm   #16

Joined Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by roarson View Post
How about the WORST movies?
put Inglorious *******s (2009) right on that one. horses for courses but it was ****e
'Common patterns transcend individual market behaviour. For example, bond prices have a lot in common with the way cockroaches crawl up and down a wall. Unfortunately for cockroach followers, there is usually no one around to take the other side of a trade'. - Ed Seykota / Market Wizards
p-lab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 8:11pm   #17

Joined Jan 2009

'Inside Job' as watchable as the day is long.
'Common patterns transcend individual market behaviour. For example, bond prices have a lot in common with the way cockroaches crawl up and down a wall. Unfortunately for cockroach followers, there is usually no one around to take the other side of a trade'. - Ed Seykota / Market Wizards
Old Oct 14, 2011, 8:32pm   #18
Joined Aug 2011

My sisters keeper, the only movie where I've used kleenex to wipe my eyes. Usually when I watch movies the clean up op is further down south
G.O.A.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 8:33pm   #19

Joined Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.A.T View Post
My sisters keeper, the only movie where I've used kleenex to wipe my eyes. Usually when I watch movies the clean up op is further down south
You are good. LOL
Old Oct 17, 2011, 7:44pm   #20
Joined May 2011

daroth started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.A.T View Post
haha, TMI
daroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2011, 8:57am   #21

8 Posts
Joined Oct 2011

Well, i guess its a also enjoying to watch movies from past decade. There are still some that can still really get our attention to watch.
marla23 is offline   Reply With Quote