New Trader

This is a discussion on New Trader within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Behead Mr Charts!...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 3, 2011, 1:40am   #15
Joined Jan 2011
Re: New Trader

Behead Mr Charts!
Pazienza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2011, 8:45am   #16
Joined Jul 2003
Re: New Trader

TheBramble started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazienza View Post
It didn't start that high though did it? This is a showdown thread to settle old scores isn't it Bramble?
Absolutely not the case. Quite the opposite.

I have no scores to settle.

I just wanted NT to know it was OK whatever he was feeling and I would look down with massively benign prejudice on anything he might direct at me and try and help in any way I can.

Love & Peace to my all brothers (and sister too of course, ‘specially the cute sassy ones…).
TheBramble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2011, 9:05am   #17
Joined Nov 2008
Re: New Trader

Blimey Tony, very surprised at you starting this thread..I thought you were better than this.
Black Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2011, 9:08am   #18
Joined Apr 2006
Re: New Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Swan View Post
Blimey Tony, very surprised at you starting this thread..I thought you were better than this.
A man needs a hobby
the hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: new_trader , scose-no-doubt
Old Mar 3, 2011, 9:25am   #19
 
new_trader's Avatar
Joined Jan 2006
Re: New Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Swan View Post
Blimey Tony, very surprised at you starting this thread..I thought you were better than this.
You did? I thought you were smarter than that. Maybe your powers of observation are only focused on multi-nicks that you don’t like. Anyway, I was really hoping I’d get a mention in the “Who is the worst members of T2W?” thread, what a disappointment this has been.
__________________
"It always pays a man to be right at the right time."
-Jesse Livermore


CLICK - My Trading Journal | SEARCH: soundmoneyproject.org |
new_trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2011, 9:29am   #20
 
neil's Avatar
Joined Nov 2001
Re: New Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBramble View Post
Absolutely not the case. Quite the opposite.

I have no scores to settle.

I just wanted NT to know it was OK whatever he was feeling and I would look down with massively benign prejudice on anything he might direct at me and try and help in any way I can.

Love & Peace to my all brothers (and sister too of course, ‘specially the cute sassy ones…).
NT probably suffers from p-en-is envy hence his spat with Bramble
__________________
neil
....Indicators show the past. Price Action "Indicates" the future.

Last edited by neil; Mar 3, 2011 at 9:30am. Reason: avoioding the censor
neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2011, 9:42am   #21
 
new_trader's Avatar
Joined Jan 2006
Re: New Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil View Post
NT probably suffers from p-en-is envy hence his spat with Bramble

Unlike you I've never had his in my mouth so I can't comment.
__________________
"It always pays a man to be right at the right time."
-Jesse Livermore


CLICK - My Trading Journal | SEARCH: soundmoneyproject.org |
new_trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: scose-no-doubt
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)