I've cooked a 4 Kilo Gammon joint and made Cauliflower cheese (2 cauliflowers)

This is a discussion on I've cooked a 4 Kilo Gammon joint and made Cauliflower cheese (2 cauliflowers) within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Next time I am going to try cooking it in Coke....

View Poll Results: Greedy? / Fat c*nt? / Both?
Greedy 0 0%
Fat 1 33.33%
Both 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 13, 2010, 10:27am   #8
Joined Nov 2007
Re: I've cooked a 4 Kilo Gammon joint and made Cauliflower cheese (2 cauliflowers)

MrGecko started this thread Next time I am going to try cooking it in Coke.
MrGecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2010, 10:48am   #9

Joined Dec 2008
Re: I've cooked a 4 Kilo Gammon joint and made Cauliflower cheese (2 cauliflowers)

That by all accounts is supposed to be outrageously good. Ham's just great.
Old Dec 13, 2010, 11:02am   #10
Joined Nov 2007

MrGecko started this thread Yes, I've heard that it's very moreish.
Old Dec 13, 2010, 12:04pm   #11

Joined Jan 2007

you could get the same effect by adding cinnamon to the marmalade
World's leading STIRs chatroom - www.propboards.com - register, then click on chat. Don't let the lack of posts on the forum put you off - the action happens in the chatroom. Targeted at locals, but hedge funds, brokers (including IDBs), market makers, and a few sizable amateurs are all represented. When it's quiet, banter is encouraged and anything goes.

No nuisance spread betters please. Anyone else welcome.
arabianights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2010, 12:12pm   #12
Joined Nov 2007

MrGecko started this thread I'll do both and report back.
Old Dec 13, 2010, 12:18pm   #13

Joined Jan 2007

how much ham do you have!?!!?
World's leading STIRs chatroom - www.propboards.com - register, then click on chat. Don't let the lack of posts on the forum put you off - the action happens in the chatroom. Targeted at locals, but hedge funds, brokers (including IDBs), market makers, and a few sizable amateurs are all represented. When it's quiet, banter is encouraged and anything goes.

No nuisance spread betters please. Anyone else welcome.
arabianights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2010, 12:28pm   #14
Joined Nov 2007

MrGecko started this thread I was going to do the ham in coke ansd then put cinammon in the marmalade