Essentials Of 'Forex Discussion'

This is a discussion on Essentials Of 'Forex Discussion' within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by SmartGeek There are lots of ways to learn about the Forex Trading online and many sites to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 31, 2017, 6:50am   #17
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
There are lots of ways to learn about the Forex Trading online and many sites to help you all you need t do is a bit research and find it for yourself.
I think babypips school section is the best way to start learning about Forex and trading with a simple and easy example on the website.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2017, 6:17am   #18
Joined Jul 2016
Yeah and apart from Babypips, FPA is also a good platform to obtain knowledge about the Fore Trading.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2017, 9:35am   #19
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
Yeah and apart from Babypips, FPA is also a good platform to obtain knowledge about the Fore Trading.
both are good but I also prefer to ready daily fundamental and technical insights from Нotforex and Tickmill my two current brokers. They help me a lot in trading especially before important news releases like central bank decisions or NFP.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2017, 9:07am   #20
Joined Jul 2016
Yeah, They both are quite reputed and well known brokers, its good to see that they are offering you good knowledge and experience.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 7:58pm   #21

3 Posts
Joined Aug 2017
can you post me more details about hat trading system?
brovic38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2017, 7:07pm   #22
Joined Jul 2016
If you wanna learn about it, all you need to do is to google it. You will find lots and lots of related matter which could help you to understand various strategies.
Old Aug 9, 2017, 9:52pm   #23
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
I think babypips school section is the best way to start learning about Forex and trading with a simple and easy example on the website.
Pips school is really great for the newcomers to start learning in Forex . But besides this , beginners should practice in demo account . itís really a better combination for learning real trading experience
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2017, 6:35am   #24
Joined Jul 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Borren View Post
Pips school is really great for the newcomers to start learning in Forex . But besides this , beginners should practice in demo account . itís really a better combination for learning real trading experience
Yeah, it is quite a nice way to learn about the Forex Trading. It helps us to learn it in more detailed way and if one is serious, he could earn lots of money.