Essentials Of 'Forex'

This is a discussion on Essentials Of 'Forex' within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by SmartGeek Share your opinion clearly, if you are not agreed then, you need to explain us why. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 12, 2016, 3:22pm   #49
Joined Feb 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
Share your opinion clearly, if you are not agreed then, you need to explain us why.

I do not need to explain.

If you don't agree and you're sure you cannot lose more than your initial investment, then I say I am very happy for you, please carry on.
If you do agree, my explanation serves no purpose.
If you're not sure, read the small print on your account agreement T&C (trading, not demo obviously). But don't bother with small print if your broker is based in Narnia.

Actually, if you do know a way by which it is impossible to trade forex without losing more than your initial investment, please post it here, as you need to explain this.
tomorton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2016, 6:36am   #50
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
Yeah and also so many management are included, like risk management, money management etc. Forex Trading may seem to be an easy way to make fortune, but it requires lots of efforts.
Trading is never been, trader learn and make it easy to work with it. There may be so many tips given to trader for learning but the reality is that you have to implement them in real market then only you will get the real idea of trading.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2016, 2:50pm   #51
Joined Jul 2016
Yeah...! Trading is never been an easy task and it will never be. You need to have lots of knowledge and practice to become a successful trader.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2016, 8:54am   #52

Joined Aug 2015
I completely agree, skills and practise are undeniable parts to a trader's success. But another thing a trader needs is luck. Without luck a trader won't be able to make money. What do you think?
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2016, 11:41am   #53

Joined Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
I completely agree, skills and practise are undeniable parts to a trader's success. But another thing a trader needs is luck. Without luck a trader won't be able to make money. What do you think?
I think luck is only a small part of success and should not be relied on.
You too will be a pensioner one day.
If you live long enough.

Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2016, 11:57am   #54
Joined Oct 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
I agree. Certainly luck is not important but without it too, not just be )))
Alexander1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2017, 8:59am   #55

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
Individual comes First

Most of the people who think or interested in forex trading perceive success in forex trading entirely depends on system or trading strategy. But it is not always like that. In fact the foundation upon which the trading success depends is the mindset and psychology- the way they think and feel the market and the strategies they adopt in the process. People attempting gain money in short period normally bombarded by unrealistic expectations like turning $1,000 into $100,000 in a few months. More drastically their mindset and brain move emotionally rather than rationally causing easy loss of money. Thus to say even if the strategies and practices are important , your managing your emotion and rational attitude for trade is equally important for forex success. These two are also important for your future success.
Accountant is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2017, 2:06pm   #56
Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
I think luck is only a small part of success and should not be relied on.
Forex trading business is purely based on calculations and analysis so every trader should focus on developing their analytical skills and learn the tactics of earning money through forex.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote