Essentials Of 'Forex'

This is a discussion on Essentials Of 'Forex' within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Yeah, I try to develop my own strategy, but it seems to be not working for a while and thus ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 24, 2017, 6:01am   #76
Joined Jul 2016
Yeah, I try to develop my own strategy, but it seems to be not working for a while and thus I want to learn more about various strategies and to develop more from it.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2017, 11:47am   #77
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
Yeah, I try to develop my own strategy, but it seems to be not working for a while and thus I want to learn more about various strategies and to develop more from it.
Listen , first of all you have to move on demo account to use all your trading strategies . and after having successful experience then move live account . this approach always helps to see the strategies performance how it works and also help in live trading to avoid risk.
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2017, 1:07am   #78
 
1 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
hello i'm new trader can someone tell what i must learn to be professionel trdaer
__________________
http://www.forexclub.ovh/
oussama001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2017, 12:12pm   #79
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by oussama001 View Post
hello i'm new trader can someone tell what i must learn to be professionel trdaer
The link you shared is Forex signal site? Professional trades don’t like to depend on at any Fx signal.
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2017, 7:08am   #80
Joined Oct 2017
There is no lack of forex money management strategies online, yet the fact is that a majority of neophyte traders lose a lot of money because they ignore this important aspect of trading. Money management is such a basic fact of business
rakhi123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2017, 12:00pm   #81
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakhi123 View Post
There is no lack of forex money management strategies online, yet the fact is that a majority of neophyte traders lose a lot of money because they ignore this important aspect of trading. Money management is such a basic fact of business
Don’t understand your point about lack of money management. can you please elaborate ?
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2017, 12:38pm   #82
NVP
 
NVP's Avatar
Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakhi123 View Post
There is no lack of forex money management strategies online, yet the fact is that a majority of neophyte traders lose a lot of money because they ignore this important aspect of trading. Money management is such a basic fact of business
you cannot ignore ANY part of trading if you want to be consistently profitable .............like any champion you must be strong in all areas of your game

having traded since the early 1980s now - believe me when i say that the markets will find your weak spots very quickly without mercy ....so continue to be the eternal student and always be learning

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Dominic
Old Nov 17, 2017, 12:17pm   #83
Joined Oct 2017
To trade the Forex market, you must come to the trading table prepared. The 10 Essentials of Forex Trading arms you with the tools to develop a solid personal trading constitution and reap the financial outcome you desire.
rakhi123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2017, 5:23am   #84
Joined Jul 2016
Can you elaborate the 10 essential tools? Because as per my knowledge I think there are quite a lot to gain through it not just 10 things.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2017, 5:47am   #85
 
Lightning McQueen's Avatar
Joined Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
Can you elaborate the 10 essential tools? Because as per my knowledge I think there are quite a lot to gain through it not just 10 things.
I doubt the poster is able to elaborate further smartgeek.

the post is a merely a vacuous copy/pasted snippet from a book description. as I expect his 8 other posts are too
Lightning McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2017, 6:56am   #86
Joined Jul 2016
Lol! There are lots and lots of scammers in here right now in this Forex Forum.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2017, 4:38pm   #87
 
Dominic's Avatar
Joined Aug 2015
There will always a lot of scammers where there's much money. It doesn't mean that you should give up on trying to make money. It's just that you should be more careful.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Pat494
Old Dec 21, 2017, 5:56am   #88
Joined Apr 2016
There is no way to earn money with Forex with low risk. If there had been every pensioner and student would use those ways to create a solid income to improve his retirement or their study costs.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2017, 5:02am   #89
Joined Jul 2016
Yeah, scammers are going to be there all the time, it is all upto us to identify them and be aware of them, if we want to have success in future.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2018, 9:19am   #90
NVP
 
NVP's Avatar
Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
There is no way to earn money with Forex with low risk. If there had been every pensioner and student would use those ways to create a solid income to improve his retirement or their study costs.
There are ways to make consistent money in the markets with relatively low risks and minimum drawdowns .....but if you think the people executing such strategies are going to share them with you for even a few thousand dollars then you are crazy

The best you can get from mentors and Trading courses are a few tried and trusted systems and information on money management and other essential trading facts

The systems may be worth a few bucks but the rest is all available free if you look hard enough online

So buckle down and find that edge yourself ....it Is possible with effort and time

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Essentials Of 'Forex News & Analysis' timsk Forex 23 Oct 23, 2018 6:04pm
Essentials Of 'Forex Discussion' timsk Forex 41 Oct 6, 2018 12:17pm
Essentials Of 'New to Trading' timsk First Steps 78 Sep 17, 2018 7:31am
Essentials Of Stocks timsk Stocks 20 Apr 19, 2018 1:55pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)