Essentials Of 'Forex'

This is a discussion on Essentials Of 'Forex' within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by rakhi123 There is no lack of forex money management strategies online, yet the fact is that a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 31, 2017, 12:00pm   #81
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakhi123 View Post
There is no lack of forex money management strategies online, yet the fact is that a majority of neophyte traders lose a lot of money because they ignore this important aspect of trading. Money management is such a basic fact of business
Don’t understand your point about lack of money management. can you please elaborate ?
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2017, 12:38pm   #82
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakhi123 View Post
There is no lack of forex money management strategies online, yet the fact is that a majority of neophyte traders lose a lot of money because they ignore this important aspect of trading. Money management is such a basic fact of business
you cannot ignore ANY part of trading if you want to be consistently profitable .............like any champion you must be strong in all areas of your game

having traded since the early 1980s now - believe me when i say that the markets will find your weak spots very quickly without mercy ....so continue to be the eternal student and always be learning

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2017, 12:17pm   #83

6 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
To trade the Forex market, you must come to the trading table prepared. The 10 Essentials of Forex Trading arms you with the tools to develop a solid personal trading constitution and reap the financial outcome you desire.
rakhi123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2017, 5:23am   #84
Joined Jul 2016
Can you elaborate the 10 essential tools? Because as per my knowledge I think there are quite a lot to gain through it not just 10 things.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2017, 5:47am   #85

Joined Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
Can you elaborate the 10 essential tools? Because as per my knowledge I think there are quite a lot to gain through it not just 10 things.
I doubt the poster is able to elaborate further smartgeek.

the post is a merely a vacuous copy/pasted snippet from a book description. as I expect his 8 other posts are too
Lightning McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 6:56am   #86
Joined Jul 2016
Lol! There are lots and lots of scammers in here right now in this Forex Forum.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote