Essentials Of 'Forex News & Analysis'

This is a discussion on Essentials Of 'Forex News & Analysis' within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; That's quite a nice article, thanks for sharing it here, it would help lots of newbies to learn the importance ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 31, 2017, 6:20am   #9
Joined Jul 2016
That's quite a nice article, thanks for sharing it here, it would help lots of newbies to learn the importance of the news & analysis.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2017, 6:51am   #10
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
That's quite a nice article, thanks for sharing it here, it would help lots of newbies to learn the importance of the news & analysis.
There are so many things that a newbie should keep in mind while he thinks about Forex as his career. Nothing is impossible but every thing has its own price.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2017, 6:50am   #11
Joined Jul 2016
Yes, Forex Trading is quite a nice way to earn some good money online. If you wanna become successful in Forex Trading, you need to have lots of practice to improve your trades.
Old Aug 5, 2017, 9:33am   #12
Joined Sep 2013
What tools are you guys prefer to use in your trading analysis? technical or fundamental ones?
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2017, 9:05am   #13
Joined Jul 2016
I Prefer Technical Analysis, but I am on a short break right now. Suffered too much loss and now I am here to learn more about Forex Trading.
Old Sep 7, 2017, 4:58am   #14
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
What tools are you guys prefer to use in your trading analysis? technical or fundamental ones?
My favs are RSI and MA, I always use this combo for my trading and analysis. I know sometimes they fail to give me right entry but nothing is 100% pure in trading.
Old Sep 13, 2017, 5:24am   #15
Joined Jul 2016
Yeah, and this strategy would be able to yield much profits, but not every time. So I would prefer you to change the strategies from time to time or just modify it, if you wanna become a successful trader.
Old Sep 20, 2017, 3:25am   #16
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
Yeah, and this strategy would be able to yield much profits, but not every time. So I would prefer you to change the strategies from time to time or just modify it, if you wanna become a successful trader.
WHat do you mean by strategy? Which strategy to modify? Did not get your point