KISHORE M - Real or Scam

This is a discussion on KISHORE M - Real or Scam within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by maxinger also during the course, he talked about 100% accuracy system !!! what is that? he showed ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 12, 2016, 2:10pm   #151

3 Posts
Joined Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxinger View Post
also during the course, he talked about 100% accuracy system !!!

what is that?
he showed us the webpage showing the accuracy of system if you were to hold on to the position for perhaps a year.
there is zero technical things about the webpage.

very entertaining. I liked the way he ARTICULATE
100% ACCURACY SYSTEM !!!
WHO WANTS TO HAVE 100% ACCURACY SYSTEM ?!??!!
COME ON !!! WHO WANTS 100% ACCURACY SYSTEM !??!?! RAISE YOUR HAND !!!
100% ACCURACY SYSTEM !!!
WHO WANTS IT ?!?!

I like the way he pronounced those words with force and with repetition and with resonance and with clear body language with nice jacket with necktie.
till today, I still laugh when I remember those words which still echo in my mind.
What a great entertainer .

Of course, I have thrown all those he has taught into the dustbin.
I use my own system which has about 50% accuracy .

hahaha!!! 100% accuracy !!!!
till today, i still laugh till stomach pain when I have vivid memory of Kishore articulating those words clearly, loudly, and powerfully !!!

------------- quote ----------------
who wants 100% accuracy sytem? RAISE YOUR HAND !
COME on ! who wants 100% accuracy system ?
------------- unquote --------------

sooo interesting!
anyway I dumped his course material and I have my own way of trading.
My system has 50% accuracy !!!!
maxinger is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2016, 10:02am   #152

3 Posts
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by anley View Post
Just another marketer who happens to sell trading courses to gullible people, ie those who think they can get rich easy with a few (expensive) courses.

Just look at the website and see all the words people want to hear, 'power profit' 'Ultimate profit' surefire profit' etc.

You've all been warned.

Probably a clever chap though targeting all the greedy Asians.
​If you’ve been unable to get a withdrawal or misled into believing that a company is allowed to “manage money” and wrongfully accepted you as a client WE CAN HELP. At finlawpros(.)com, we specialize in relieving the wrongs perpetrated by brokerages and other online outlets. Specifically, when an online brokerage leaves you no recourse but to take action to retrieve funds they simply won’t return to you, Finlawpros can act to retrieve those funds in an efficient and cost effective manner.
LeeDanielles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2016, 11:04am   #153

Joined Dec 2002
He been at this a while from my recall "selling" holy grails" - I would stock him in the waste basket
zarif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2016, 1:52am   #154

9 Posts
Joined Jan 2016
Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leopard View Post
Kishore M really gives scammers a bad name. I think only fapturbo is worse.

Comedy gold though, his videos are some of the funniest ever made.

I just happen to watch some Kishore M videos on YouTube, ah good old days of comedy indeed. Speaking of FAPTurbo, damn I totally forgot about that. All the rage of bot trading way back from 2007.
z_worldwide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2016, 5:06pm   #155
Joined Jul 2016
There are lots of scamy broker online, we need to be very much vigilant in order to save ourselves from huge loss, which could be yielded by them to us.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2018, 2:09pm   #156

1 Posts
Joined May 2018
Kishore M Forex Trader Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlastorFate View Post
Is he still teaching?
Kishore M is still teaching and I was one his students who obtained for his Forex Traders Training course. My personal experience was quite good and the knowledge I gained from his wide experienced career benefited me definitely. Now I have been trading from last 3 years on daily basis making considerable profits that helps run my family expenses.
TradingGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2018, 6:24pm   #157

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by TradingGeek View Post
Kishore M is still teaching and I was one his students who obtained for his Forex Traders Training course. My personal experience was quite good and the knowledge I gained from his wide experienced career benefited me definitely. Now I have been trading from last 3 years on daily basis making considerable profits that helps run my family expenses.

You must be Kishore M or someone hired by him to make this stupid post and insulting the intelligence of the readers here
IndependentTrader1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2018, 11:40am   #158

2 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
I am currently working in a banking sector. I have attended the seminars of Kishore M in Dubai, UAE. Although the course was going at fast pace since it was a kinda crash course, I was able to grab terminology and the Forex strategies. Thank god I knew the basic things before. I took his one on one course and was beneficial for me. Staff paid personal attention and supported me on first few trading transactions. I didn't earn much profit from it but i gain confidence that I can trade on my own now.
ManishVerma is offline   Reply With Quote