Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

This is a discussion on Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; stepping back on the hourly 20ma FXCorrelator .... yen and USd are the buys ...........cad GBP and Euro are the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Today, 7:51am   #21211
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
NVP started this thread stepping back on the hourly 20ma FXCorrelator ....

yen and USd are the buys ...........cad GBP and Euro are the sells

so you see i am playing to higher TF's for scalping at moment

thats not always true .........but works today

N
Attached Thumbnails
25th-may-1-hours.jpg  
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 7:56am   #21212
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
NVP started this thread theres a nice 128.13 - 128.02 range on EJ at moment so playing that if it agrees to my correlation patterns on G8
Old Today, 8:01am   #21213
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
NVP started this thread EJ being kind from my currennt scalp play selling off the 128.13 levels .....ive come out on the 128.00 bounce

N
Attached Thumbnails
ej-scalp-sells.jpg  
Old Today, 8:08am   #21214
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
NVP started this thread ok im mainly hitting EJ sells and GU sells .........

ive only really been on 4 max pairs so far .....im using my FXCorrelator to put me right on the main pairs instead of dumbly sitting on one I always trade

remember there are 28 pairchart choices on the G8 majors ............

so always use something like the FXcorrelator to get you on the ones that are moving .........

dont sit there on 1 chart just hoping it will offer trades - THATS DUMB !

N
Old Today, 12:34pm   #21215
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
NVP started this thread hey all .... i finished a while back as had some calls to make

real messy this morning as the session extended out .....I was fine selling my early GU's and EJ's for most profits .....then it got real sticky so i backed out !

have a good day
N
Old Today, 6:26pm   #21216
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
NVP started this thread i took a look at the us session early doors ....i usually am watching from 1.30 BST for the warm up ...

by that time yen was back in charge again as alpha bull since 7am BST....swissie was hard on its heels

usd was finally pushing a decent bull trend as well ......it did range a little too much for my taste through the london morning ....

with the CAD , Euro and GBP the main bears i was just waiting for any decent setups for these trends

check out a 1hour FXCorrelator on a 20ma setting to see why i liked the 3 bear currencies above and those bull calls ....its not rocket science

see the moves post 13.30 BST ? ....all swinging as expected ......now coming off .....but keep trying to play back into trends shown .....then should come again ....even if you wait back to recent the Resistance levels

NOTE ALL CHARTS ARE 2 HOURS AHEAD OF BST SO DO THE ADJUSTMENT

N
Attached Thumbnails
g8-action-25th.jpg