How to make profit from forex?

This is a discussion on How to make profit from forex? within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Hello, everybody. I am a new one here. I would like to know how do you make profit from forex? ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 2, 2009, 10:27am   #1

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
How to make profit from forex?

Hello, everybody. I am a new one here.

I would like to know how do you make profit from forex?

What kind of simple indicators and ea are you using to make profit from forex?

What are the advantages and disadvantages trading gold and forex?

Last edited by WWMMACAU; Aug 2, 2009 at 7:39pm.
WWMMACAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2009, 12:55pm   #2

7 Posts
Joined Nov 2008
well am using a combination of pivots,ranges,buy and sell signals and trend lines,on particular pairs,n make constant 1000pips+ per month

Last edited by Lightning McQueen; Aug 2, 2009 at 1:06pm. Reason: removed contact details
forextraders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2009, 1:28pm   #3

Joined Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by forextraders View Post
well am using a combination of pivots,ranges,buy and sell signals and trend lines,on particular pairs,n make constant 1000pips+ per month
you make it sound so simple, its not the amount of pips its the amount of pips/risk. if your using 1000pip stop loss this is not a good return.
No one Knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2009, 6:33pm   #4

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
WWMMACAU started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by forextraders View Post
Hi forextraders,

Can you reveal your system here if you are a generous one?
Give and it shall be given unto you.
WWMMACAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2009, 7:08pm   #5
Joined Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWMMACAU View Post
Hello, everybody. I am a new one here.

I would like to know how do you make profit from forex?

What knid of simple indicators and ea are you using to make profit from forex?

What are the advantages and disadvantages trading gold and forex?

You sweat blood for quite a while and if you have a burning desire to succeed you will finally make it.
mrsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2009, 8:40pm   #6

7 Posts
Joined Nov 2008
its quit simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one Knows View Post
you make it sound so simple, its not the amount of pips its the amount of pips/risk. if your using 1000pip stop loss this is not a good return.
1st and 4most ,i use a 50pips TP and 100pips SL which in 30trades can be hit only once or twice ,my average pips gained per month is wat is a 1000pips+ ,always 1000pips minimum total pips is wat i get per month.
Old Aug 2, 2009, 8:52pm   #7

7 Posts
Joined Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWMMACAU View Post
Hi forextraders,

Can you reveal your system here if you are a generous one?
Give and it shall be given unto you.
Well i can only explain d system as we are not allowed to place links or emails n such,i use d 4hr on these pairs,eurusd,usdchf,gbpusd,usdjpy,usdcad,audusd,eu rchf,gbpjpy, mainly,d other two pairs are just extras,chfjpy and audnzd,cus dis pairs dont run much pips,good for traders with low capital start up,now d main entry indicators are the buy/sell signal and d trendline,wen i get the signal i check d 1hr to be sure its a clear signal wit no signs of retracement then i also watch dat the trend line is broken in d direction of the signal,dis entry is already good,to back it up i get it bouncing back from a pivot point or have broken d range seting in for d next days trend so i place my trade for 50pips TP and 100pips SL,it hits like magic,also know dat all my indicators are custom indicators built as ex4 and not any thing u get on d platforms,wish i couldpost stuff here so u could check out my results even last weeks,well get to see around.happy Trading.
Old Aug 3, 2009, 12:53pm   #8

Joined Jun 2009
may better follow'n macro series like gdp unemployment etc
but not easy

forex intraday is quite a random walk
Old Aug 18, 2009, 6:43pm   #9
Joined May 2009
Hello,

Can you tell us please which indicators you use to get a buy/sell signal?

I am using top trend indicator, 5 ema close,35 sma high, 35 sma low and Macd 12/26/1 on 1 hour.

Thank you for any info.

Holger

Last edited by SXMTrader; Aug 18, 2009 at 9:23pm.
SXMTrader is offline   Reply With Quote