demo account

This is a discussion on demo account within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Hi all, Can anyone suggest a demo account that runs on MT4 that will allow me to upload custom indicators?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 25, 2018, 5:01pm   #1
Joined Jan 2018
demo account

Hi all,

Can anyone suggest a demo account that runs on MT4 that will allow me to upload custom indicators?
nolan1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2018, 3:44am   #2
Joined Apr 2016
So want any good suggestion of a broker for demo account? I think every other broker is providing an MT4 platform for different indicators set.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2018, 5:26am   #3
Joined Feb 2018
I agree with June_girl
EddyJones is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2018, 7:57am   #4
Joined Jan 2018
nolan1977 started this thread Thanks all
Old Mar 26, 2018, 8:46am   #5
Joined Jan 2018
nolan1977 started this thread I have been trying to upload triple corrie indicator that NVP posted but have not been able to do so.
Old Mar 26, 2018, 9:57am   #6
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolan1977 View Post
I have been trying to upload triple corrie indicator that NVP posted but have not been able to do so.
Hey Nolan

Have you managed to load other indicators ok ?

I know sometimes why mine don’t load but it may be other things

Generally the issue with mine is the syntax area......you need to ensure you have typed in any additional syntax needed that platforms add to the pairchart names ....like gbpusdxxx

N

My links below do have ebooks pdfs that shows how to set the syntax
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2018, 10:09am   #7
Joined Jan 2018
nolan1977 started this thread Hi,

I have managed to sort it now thank you
Old Mar 26, 2018, 10:20am   #8
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolan1977 View Post
Hi,

I have managed to sort it now thank you
Excellent ....let me know how the triple Corrie goes ....use my big thread here at trade2win with over 2 million views ..... if you have any questions

N
Old Mar 29, 2018, 6:34pm   #9

Joined Mar 2018
I've heard a lot that many newbies in trading spend a lot of time on the demo account and trade much better after that, comparing to those who don't do it.
Whitehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2018, 3:38am   #10
Joined Apr 2016
Newbies who are really want to be trader always spend time with a demo to learn the depth details of the different trading concepts and tricks.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2018, 4:51pm   #11

Joined Oct 2015
I've spent countless hours on demo's...to make it useful must treat it like you would an account with real $. Let's say 10K (don't know how many "pounds" that is don't do pounds )fake money, treat it like it's real currency. Feel the pain of every loss. A good demo account can be a real good learning experience ...save from losing a lot of real money too trying out strategy.
Old Apr 13, 2018, 11:03pm   #12
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
I've spent countless hours on demo's...to make it useful must treat it like you would an account with real $. Let's say 10K (don't know how many "pounds" that is don't do pounds )fake money, treat it like it's real currency. Feel the pain of every loss. A good demo account can be a real good learning experience ...save from losing a lot of real money too trying out strategy.
i did it initially just to familiarize myself but the fake money bores me so moved to a very small live account after a few days and took it from there
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2018, 9:10am   #13

6 Posts
Joined May 2018
Hi nolan1977, you can upload a new indicator on mt4 platform. Place the indicator in folder mQL4 and then Indicators. Paste the files and restart mt4.
anismata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2018, 4:46pm   #14
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by anismata View Post
Hi nolan1977, you can upload a new indicator on mt4 platform. Place the indicator in folder mQL4 and then Indicators. Paste the files and restart mt4.
Yep that sounds good .....get the mt4 indicator into your indicators folder on your platform.....then fire up the platform and go to the navigation menu area then drag the indicator from the folders across to your chart

I actually did this in a video I posted earlier this morning over on my correlation thread

N