Forex Cycle Analysis

This is a discussion on Forex Cycle Analysis within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Future price movement in advance can be seen in my cycle analysis. Here are some of the cycles I am ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 7, 2018, 2:57pm   #1
Joined Dec 2004
Forex Cycle Analysis

Future price movement in advance can be seen in my cycle analysis. Here are some of the cycles I am looking at now for future trading opportunities. I also have a You Tube video on this also. Eurusd looks to be a shorting opportunity this coming week, however, be warned it is in a strong uptrend now.

https://youtu.be/ec1fmyqxTzY
Attached Thumbnails
jan-2-plus-40.jpg  
4xis2ez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2018, 12:17pm   #2
Joined Dec 2004
4xis2ez started this thread I exited my eurnzd short due to it being oversold on the hourly chart and there could be a possible short covering squeeze. I got about +111 pips on that trade.

Now long nzdcad based on my cycle analysis. Here is the You Tube video link.

https://youtu.be/_qPksFrZarI
Old Jan 8, 2018, 2:18pm   #3
Joined Feb 2002
Quite mind-boggling to see January's price candlesticks already printed on your dailies charts in the Youtube clip.

How the heck do you calculate OHLC for a day that's still weeks ahead? What are the other candlesticks on your charts?
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2018, 3:59pm   #4
Joined Dec 2004
4xis2ez started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
Quite mind-boggling to see January's price candlesticks already printed on your dailies charts in the Youtube clip.

How the heck do you calculate OHLC for a day that's still weeks ahead? What are the other candlesticks on your charts?
Hi, thanks for your attention. The charts you see are past data or historical data. In other words, the markets are not random, the future repeats the past based on certain intervals of time which I discovered. The dates on the charts are future dates where I expect highs and lows occur in terms of time. This does not tell you how far a market will move. It may move 10 pips, or 300 pips, that I don't know. I just know how to time market price moves.
Old Jan 8, 2018, 4:02pm   #5
Joined Dec 2004
4xis2ez started this thread Here is my cycle analysis of the SP500.
Attached Thumbnails
sp-jan-2-plus-40.jpg  
Old Jan 8, 2018, 4:41pm   #6
Joined Feb 2002
Well, OK, but not random doesn't mean predictable. What are the data you take account of to derive future high / low dates?
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2018, 5:42pm   #7
Joined Dec 2004
4xis2ez started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
Well, OK, but not random doesn't mean predictable. What are the data you take account of to derive future high / low dates?
I have shown my cycle work to Larry Williams without telling him how it's done. I intend to sell it to him if he likes it.
Thanks! The following members like this post: tomorton
Old Jan 9, 2018, 1:16am   #8
Joined Dec 2004
4xis2ez started this thread New You Tube video regarding usdcad cycle. Looking to go long.

https://youtu.be/-umBidk7ZEs
Old Jan 9, 2018, 1:19am   #9
Joined Dec 2004
4xis2ez started this thread My personal trading account on MyFxBook. It is available for public view, even my account balances.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/For...cycles/2382645
Old Jan 9, 2018, 9:20am   #10
Joined Dec 2004
4xis2ez started this thread Now long usdcad as per my cycle analysis.
Attached Thumbnails
forum.jpg   forum1.jpg  

Last edited by 4xis2ez; Jan 9, 2018 at 9:51am.