Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics

This is a discussion on Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 12th February in New York. The ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 11, 2018, 5:36pm   #169
gka
Joined Dec 2017
GBPUSD predictions for 12th February

gka started this thread I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 12th February in New York.

The predictions are now in chart format and CSV format for input into charting systems. Predictions are in the column format of date, high, low, close, trend channel top, bottom and middle and 24 dual columns for the VRM levels. The last entry gives today's predictions and this week's predictions. The CSV file also gives past results for the VRM for back testing trading strategies. As the current day and week have not finished, the high, low and close entries are set to zero for these dates. The FX chart corresponds to the last daily and weekly CSV file entries.

Documents describing the Volatility Response Model (VRM) and the chart format can be found on the first post of this thread.

Predictions for VRM levels of EURGBP and EURUSD and 10 other FX pairs can be found at

https://www.complexhamiltoniansystems.com/fxcharts/

My current trading strategy is on page #20 post #157 of this thread.
Attached Thumbnails
gbpusd.png  
Attached Files
File Type: csv GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV (46.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: csv GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV (46.0 KB, 4 views)
gka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2018, 2:52am   #170
gka
Joined Dec 2017
GBPUSD results for 12th February

gka started this thread Yesterday I attached the predicted support and resistance levels of GBPUSD of the Volatility Response Model (VRM) for today.

EURGBP and EURUSD VRM levels were on the website

Here are the results for GBPUSD.

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute chart, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute chart. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

High for the day was at the highest daily sentiment level 1.3869. Which was also a weekly sentiment level.
Low for the day was at the middle of the long term trend channel 1.3807

There were some large gaps between VRM levels to trade between.
Attached Thumbnails
2018-02-12-gbpusd-30min.png  
Old Feb 13, 2018, 2:58am   #171
gka
Joined Dec 2017
GBPUSD predictions for 13th February

gka started this thread I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 13th February in New York.

The predictions are now in chart format and CSV format for input into charting systems. Predictions are in the column format of date, high, low, close, trend channel top, bottom and middle and 24 dual columns for the VRM levels. The last entry gives today's predictions and this week's predictions. The CSV file also gives past results for the VRM for back testing trading strategies. As the current day and week have not finished, the high, low and close entries are set to zero for these dates. The FX chart corresponds to the last daily and weekly CSV file entries.

Documents describing the Volatility Response Model (VRM) and the chart format can be found on the first post of this thread.

Predictions for VRM levels of EURGBP and EURUSD and 10 other FX pairs can be found at

Attached Thumbnails
gbpusd.png  
Attached Files
File Type: csv GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV (46.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: csv GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV (46.0 KB, 2 views)
Old Feb 13, 2018, 11:12pm   #172
gka
Joined Dec 2017
GBPUSD results for 13th February

gka started this thread Last night I attached the predicted support and resistance levels of GBPUSD of the Volatility Response Model (VRM) for today.

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute chart, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute chart. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

Low for the day was at daily sentiment level S1 1.3836
High for the day was at daily level 1.3918
Many retracements off weekly sentiment levels

Attached Thumbnails
2018-02-13-gbpusd-30min.png  
Old Feb 14, 2018, 12:34am   #173
gka
Joined Dec 2017
GBPUSD predictions for 14th February

gka started this thread I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 14th February in New York.

Attached Thumbnails
gbpusd.png  
Attached Files
File Type: csv GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV (46.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: csv GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV (46.0 KB, 2 views)
Old Feb 14, 2018, 11:08pm   #174
gka
Joined Dec 2017
GBPUSD results for 14th February

gka started this thread Last night I attached the predicted support and resistance levels of GBPUSD of the Volatility Response Model (VRM) for today.

Low for the day was at weekly long term trend channel middle 1.3807 with a 30 minute bounce off the lowest daily sentiment level 1.3835

High for the day was at weekly level 1.4019

Attached Thumbnails
2018-02-14-gbpusd-30min.png  
Old Feb 15, 2018, 3:16am   #175
gka
Joined Dec 2017
GBPUSD predictions 15th February

gka started this thread I attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD for tonight and tomorrow finishing 5 pm 15th February in New York.

Attached Thumbnails
gbpusd.png  
Attached Files
File Type: csv GBP-USD-DAILY.CSV (46.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: csv GBP-USD-WEEKLY.CSV (46.0 KB, 1 views)
Old Feb 15, 2018, 11:52pm   #176
gka
Joined Dec 2017
GBPUSD results for 15th February

Here are the results for GBPUSD. I attach two views.

First view shows weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute chart, daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute chart. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included.

Low for the day was at the highest daily sentiment level 1.4005. The GBPUSD was bullish at all timescales.

High for the day was at daily level 1.4102

I attach a second chart showing five minute candlesticks with an EMA (4,7) channel for the rally from daily level 1.4024 to daily level 1.4102 .

Attached Thumbnails
2018-02-15-gbpusd-30min.png   2018-02-15-gbpusd-5min-1710.png  

« Forex Rules! | - »