Fundamentals for Forex

This is a discussion on Fundamentals for Forex within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; It would be better that we should have all the three types of analysis, to ensure success in the Forex ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 26, 2017, 6:50am   #9
Joined Jul 2016
It would be better that we should have all the three types of analysis, to ensure success in the Forex Market.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2017, 7:43am   #10
Joined May 2012
Fundamental data is generally used by institutional FX traders and its usage is not well understood by retail traders because it is a skill not generally taught at the retail end.

FX prices are either driven by fundamentals or sentiments. Both these drivers have similar characteristics but the effect is more long lasting with the former. In trading fundamental data, the key is to monitor central bank statements and actions. Specifically all scheduled events relating to tier one data is a must note trade planning event. Fundamental risk events are rate decisions and central bank statements and sentiment drivers include tier 1 data pertaining to GDP, inflation and employment data especially average earnings.

Trading news is simply trading a risk event pertaining to some form of fundamental data point. The challenge in using fundamental data to trade is not just about the timeliness of getting the data as it is released but the ability to determine whether the data presents any trading opportunity. The quality of the determination is a function of skill level and experience in assessing the impact of deviation in terms of beat or miss.

Those who know do not speak
Those who speak do not know
Since I have spoken, I do not know
Brumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2017, 8:32am   #11
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
It would be better that we should have all the three types of analysis, to ensure success in the Forex Market.
TA, FA and ....what is the third type please? I want to ensure success
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2018, 3:13pm   #12
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
I also want to know about another analysis work. How does it work? Kindly share details.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote