Fighting an Average Joe

This is a discussion on Fighting an Average Joe within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by bredon Trillion dollar a day markets aren't driven by Average Joe's If we are talking about "big ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 30, 2017, 7:33am   #31
Joined Feb 2008
Max Pastukhov started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by bredon View Post
Trillion dollar a day markets aren't driven by Average Joe's
If we are talking about "big guys" here, are you sure that they trade on 5-minute timeframes?

As I told previously, any signal is a noise at a higher level.

For me, it's not that important who is moving the trillion dollar a day market. I want to know whose money I can take from the table. I can't compete with world banks, especially at the very beginning
Max Pastukhov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2018, 7:57am   #32
Joined Feb 2008
Max Pastukhov started this thread This week I started to trade real money. A small $100 account just to test the idea after simulated trading, then paper trading on a demo account.

So far, so good: +30% in 4 trading days, trading as a robot.

Here are more details and screenshots: https://pastukhov.com/2018/03/17/first-trading-week/

Next week I will try to optimize this trading setup using simulator to practice feeling the market.
Old Mar 19, 2018, 7:24am   #33
Joined Feb 2008
Calculator

Max Pastukhov started this thread Here is a calculator for my idea:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...TdXJ6KPkuFoAsY

It's clear that there is no point in building small pyramids. It's much better to go for 15-20-25 levels. On the other side, we need much bigger account for this purpose because we will experience up to 100 stops before releasing the final profit.