Next week trade

This is a discussion on Next week trade within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; A week plan wouldn't be enough for the Forex Trading, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 6, 2017, 11:40am   #9
Joined Jul 2016
A week plan wouldn't be enough for the Forex Trading, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful in the Forex, you need to have more than a plan of just a week.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2017, 10:59am   #10
Joined Apr 2014
winer3 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
A week plan wouldn't be enough for the Forex Trading, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful in the Forex, you need to have more than a plan of just a week.
I am a day trading , i can not wait for long time for a single trade or so.
investor do that because of their thick portfolio.
At the end if you are profitable in small time frame you will in big one.

I thank you for your message and you are welcome to post here any trade opportunity you see long term or midterm or day trade.

Welcome SmartGeek
winer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2017, 6:12pm   #11
Joined Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by winer3 View Post
Smart money market now and NW is buy sterling.

Bullish market takes time.
Old Oct 12, 2017, 6:17pm   #12
Joined Apr 2014
Quote:
I am sharing my trade plan for next week. lets start

CADCHF for buy order +/- 100 pips

Revers from next week sell
Attached Thumbnails
screenshot_2.jpg  
Old Oct 13, 2017, 4:48am   #13
Joined May 2012
Quote:
I am a day trading , i can not wait for long time for a single trade or so.
I think you need to clarify your post. Day trading by any convention means you open a trade during a session and close it by the end of that session.

Your post #1 has a call on CADCHF. Presumably is a long. You said you are sharing a trade plan. There is no entry trigger, no stop and target is +100 (of what?). Is that trade still open? That trade is if opened on 10/1 has been going on for 10 trading days. That by any definition is not a day trade.
Brumby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2017, 12:35pm   #14
Joined Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumby View Post
I think you need to clarify your post. Day trading by any convention means you open a trade during a session and close it by the end of that session.

Your post #1 has a call on CADCHF. Presumably is a long. You said you are sharing a trade plan. There is no entry trigger, no stop and target is +100 (of what?). Is that trade still open? That trade is if opened on 10/1 has been going on for 10 trading days. That by any definition is not a day trade.
Thank you for your interest on my posts.
Yes i am a day trader i close my open trade within 24 hrs.
I use a true ECN broker does not provide a swap free option , i am Muslim i can not trade with swap, and i love this broker because of reliability and honesty.

the first call cadchf i said it will go 100 pips up and it did 92 pips. i trade it every day till it reach its target. now and next week i see it it will go down and i am gonna trade it sell short till the target i see it logic , i will update it next with chart.

Finally i can not say where where to set up your stops this is not my sharing, i gives the target and the probable direction only, almost of the times it is a week or 2weeks trade .

Thanks again and i hope i am clear now and if you have any question concerning any pairs you are interested to trade just ask , here i am sharing the good opportunity i see it probable in the near time.

Best,
Old Oct 16, 2017, 1:43pm   #15
Joined Apr 2014
Quote:
Revers from next week sell

Pair:Cadchf
Direction :Bearish to:
1 TGT:0.77091
2TGT:0.75815

lets see
Old Oct 21, 2017, 5:24pm   #16
Joined Apr 2014
Audcad

winer3 started this thread Market open
Long for +/- 80-100 pips

0.9846 could be good entry

lets see
Attached Thumbnails
screenshot_5.jpg  

Last edited by winer3; Oct 21, 2017 at 5:45pm.