MT4 Traders

This is a discussion on MT4 Traders within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; I will like to catch up with MT4 Traders in London. The purpose is to gain knowledge and experience from ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 14, 2017, 2:01pm   #1
Joined May 2010
MT4 Traders

I will like to catch up with MT4 Traders in London. The purpose is to gain knowledge and experience from their expertise and if possible assist in daily trade!

I will like to know amount to fund account as i am looking into $200 to start up.

Also other MT4 traders in other parts of the world can contact me.

Thanks
Tempted is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2017, 12:33pm   #2
Joined Apr 2017
according to me, MT4 is still the best platform which we need to use to trade in Forex trading because by so doing I guess that we will have all the functions and features which will enable us to trade and get the best form here though some people still prefer MT5.
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2017, 1:47pm   #3

Joined Mar 2004
I have been trading MT4 for years.
But still looking for a profitable EA that isn't martingale etc.

Last edited by Pat494; Sep 27, 2017 at 8:51am.
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2017, 9:52pm   #4
Joined Jul 2004
IG mt4 players

"For this IG Community feature we wanted to offer all clients, new or old, the opportunity to ask any MT4 questions directly to Tim Plummer, our ‘Head of Integrated Trading Platforms’. Please leave any query you may have in the comments below and Tim will be able to reply directly.

This feature will be available on IG Community between the 18th – 29th September "

https://community.ig.com/t5/IG-Chart...rms/td-p/14498
kalott is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Pat494
Old Sep 27, 2017, 8:59am   #5

Joined Mar 2004
Looks like you have to have an IG account to ask a question ?
Old Sep 27, 2017, 5:18pm   #6
Joined Apr 2017
I used only Mt4 for strategy researching! In addition, right now I am using live trading service of mt4 trading platform! In addition, I used H1, H4 and D1 time frames for strategy searching! My I made a intraday trading strategy mainly, that way I used these 3 time frames!
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote