Video feed Central Bank Talks

This is a discussion on Video feed Central Bank Talks within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; So I gather a lot of forex traders watch live talks by central bankers to get indications about interest rates. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 15, 2017, 4:22pm   #1
Joined Jul 2005
Video feed Central Bank Talks

So I gather a lot of forex traders watch live talks by central bankers to get indications about interest rates. Can I watch these talks myself, through the Internet, and if so, where?
Arbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2017, 5:01pm   #2
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbu View Post
So I gather a lot of forex traders watch live talks by central bankers to get indications about interest rates. Can I watch these talks myself, through the Internet, and if so, where?
You can watch them on bloomberg tv (available online), just keep an eye on economic calendar to know the right time.
Also sometimes they give interviews, though I don't where to know date ahead to be first to see footage.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2017, 5:25pm   #3
Joined Jul 2005
Arbu started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
You can watch them on bloomberg tv (available online), just keep an eye on economic calendar to know the right time.
Also sometimes they give interviews, though I don't where to know date ahead to be first to see footage.
Thanks. I should have guessed, although I hadn't imagined Bloomberg would be free. Plenty of adverts on it so I guess that's why.
Old Nov 14, 2017, 5:52pm   #4
Joined Jul 2005
Arbu started this thread Most of the time when it lists someone as talking on Forex Factory they're not on Bloomberg. At the moment John Cunliffe is talking in Oxford, but Bloomberg US and Bloomberg EU are both showing an American in a checked suit, and Bloomberg Live Events TV is showing an aquarium.
Old Nov 14, 2017, 6:29pm   #5
Joined Apr 2016
Aquarium is good. You cannot be misinformed by it and lose money.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote