Can anyone recomend a good trading course?

This is a discussion on Can anyone recomend a good trading course? within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by cristio Hello, Can anyone recommend a good trading course or system?One that you can use with small ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 30, 2018, 7:22am   #61
Joined May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristio View Post
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good trading course or system?One that you can use with small stakes and grow it into something bigger. Something that is not like Anton Kreil`s Profesional Forex trading course
http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/

It's a price action trading course. Suited for beginner and advanced traders too. I'm using this technique to trade and I can tell you it's profitable.
chartman89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2018, 12:52pm   #62
Joined Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartman89 View Post

It's a price action trading course. Suited for beginner and advanced traders too. I'm using this technique to trade and I can tell you it's profitable.
As you are a broker does that mean you are using Mr Fuller's techniques to trade against your customers?
Inquisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2018, 3:50am   #63

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
Youtube is the best teacher!
hocvientrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2018, 10:02am   #64

3 Posts
Joined Nov 2016
I could recommend www.itpm.com

they do a trading course and a forex trading course.

i have done the trading course and sat the exam, and am now putting it into practice, and to be honest you will find shed loads of free stuff about trading charts, systems, daytrading etc, but really they wont help you in the end.

regards
steve_whitaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2018, 10:32am   #65
Joined May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisitor View Post
As you are a broker does that mean you are using Mr Fuller's techniques to trade against your customers?
I'm not a broker. When I registered I needed to fill in that from. I'm not using my strategy againts anyone. I don't know what you are talking about.
chartman89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2018, 5:46pm   #66

5 Posts
Joined Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisitor View Post
Perfect example of someone who doesn't know what they're talking about; just likes using cool buzz words they found on forex forums.
zdrux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2018, 2:44am   #67
Joined Apr 2016
Google is the best options to learn something new.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2018, 9:31am   #68
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartman89 View Post

expensive drivel like most courses from these merchants.....all available for free if you look.....but at least they package it together for lazy beginners ?

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2018, 4:49am   #69

2 Posts
Joined Nov 2015
Can anyone recommend a good trading course

Al Brooks online trading course. It's worth the price in my opinion.
wmram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2018, 10:11pm   #70

3 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
Don't spend money on a trading course, but do spend time (and a bit of money) on learning technical analysis from the internet and books.
you are absolutely right. It is much better to spend time on learning technical analysis
mikkaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2018, 3:26am   #71
Joined Apr 2016
One should never waste his money on any trading course or any help because if they were having such a good trading knowledge then they might have their own trading to earn money.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2018, 4:26am   #72

2 Posts
Joined Nov 2015
Can anyone recommend a good trading course

If you're interested in the business of trading; a business that when undertaken in real time requires that you focus on the far right edge of a price chart, a conversation with someone that has done it successfully for a number of years may be worth the price. What you get with Al Brooks course is an opportunity to gain insight about what is a reasonable trade, and how to manage it in real time. There is no technical analysis in conventional sense - moving average crossovers, rsi, etc. It is more about trying to assess strength and weakness within context.
wmram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2018, 12:05pm   #73
Joined Jan 2018
IML is quite good if you have the time to put into it.
ForexinDevon is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2018, 9:22pm   #74
Joined Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristio View Post
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good trading course or system?One that you can use with small stakes and grow it into something bigger. Something that is not like Anton Kreil`s Profesional Forex trading course
I get promotional emails from Russ Horn, he appears to be quite an experienced trader. Check him out on Google/YouTube. I am thinking of getting one of his courses.
papeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2018, 9:28pm   #75
Joined Nov 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by papeter View Post
I get promotional emails from Russ Horn, he appears to be quite an experienced trader. Check him out on Google/YouTube. I am thinking of getting one of his courses.
Nice also do not forget to buy all this crap from the internet until you will be sure you are doing the wrong way trying to master trading. No one will share his bread with you remember and the courses are basically aim to refute this sound conclusion
hatemypips is offline   Reply With Quote