Can anyone recomend a good trading course?

This is a discussion on Can anyone recomend a good trading course? within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; i hop it helps, look into pipsology its a good basic FREE online course. try google it should be there, ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 4, 2017, 11:26am   #33
Joined Oct 2011
i hop it helps, look into pipsology its a good basic FREE online course. try google it should be there, just for the basics really.
ph_trader is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2017, 6:49am   #34

4 Posts
Joined May 2017
Personally i don't recommend you a trading course. What you can do is to get as much knowledge as you can from experienced traders and the best way to get access to that knowledge is participate in forums like Forexfactory, babpips, trade2win and also read the blogs like investopedia,fuadahmed, dailyfx and try to implement your learning via free Demo account
britneyalston is offline Trading system vendor   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: IceMan
Old Aug 9, 2017, 7:06pm   #35
Joined Jul 2016
You could learn the Forex Trading, through sites like Babypips and FPA, all you need to do is to just visit it.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2017, 12:11am   #36
Joined Jul 2017
What-what and free training courses on forex now on the Internet as dirt, it's not 10 years ago, when they could not be found in the public domain.
Kuznec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2017, 1:08am   #37

Joined Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
You could learn the Forex Trading, through sites like Babypips and FPA, all you need to do is to just visit it.
Agreed.

If you put the work in,you can find the gold.

Forex factory has it. Not easy to find. But its there.
Old Aug 15, 2017, 6:00am   #38
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
Agreed.

If you put the work in,you can find the gold.

Forex factory has it. Not easy to find. But its there.
It is the other misinformation on FF that is going to destroy traders , especially the TEAM of forex failures leading the blind ,that is designed to make bucket shop advertisers on FF rich.

I would never go there.FF sucks !

You are asking a new trader to find a needle in a haystack!
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2017, 12:53pm   #39

Joined Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
It is the other misinformation on FF that is going to destroy traders , especially the TEAM of forex failures leading the blind ,that is designed to make bucket shop advertisers on FF rich.

I would never go there.FF sucks !

You are asking a new trader to find a needle in a haystack!
This is your quote below.

: Good question .

I only give good information , I use a fine tooth comb , not only to vet the the free information but also to vet the hairy characters (the so called professionals), that require combing .Most of my own beliefs/information , I get from free internet search engines , infact I get it from non trading psychologists on youtube.They can't hide information from us about the truth we need to know.Listen to all of them ,then you know each one tried to hide something , that the others tried to hide, each trading psychologist can hide it from us but not all psychologists can hide it from me.

I make a few bucks

If you can't tell what is good information , how can you identify it is bad information?It is for you to decipher who is giving bad information and which one is giving biased or poor info.~

This last paragraph ,similar notion to all trading forums ? As I agree with what you said. How does that differ from forex factory?

There are methods that a great on Forex factory. Most not. It is for you to decipher. Needs effort and time. I read every thread over a few years. Got what I needed. I have traded for a living for several years now.
Old Aug 15, 2017, 1:10pm   #40
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by goose4 View Post

If you can't tell what is good information , how can you identify it is bad information?It is for you to decipher who is giving bad information and which one is giving biased or poor info.~

This last paragraph ,similar notion to all trading forums ? As I agree with what you said. How does that differ from forex factory?

There are methods that a great on Forex factory. Most not. It is for you to decipher. Needs effort and time. I read every thread over a few years. Got what I needed. I have traded for a living for several years now.
I know how FF was set up with Vegas , with extremely controlled posting restrictions , the anti trader recycling bin and all the bucket shops sponsoring it.Vegas , James 16 and Jacko were all very inside members , from what I read.The who place stinks of controlled content and less advantageous trading on fx.

I know forex , have traded it , so don't like going to where the 95 to 98 % of failures hang out , the herd the crowd .There is a saying losers hang out with losers , winners flee from them.

I also see the Hugh commercial section and all those who can't ====teach on it.

BTW There is a better advantage for traders , who trade indices long , than those who trade against the banks on fx. So it is not worth the effort for me.
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote