Can anyone recomend a good trading course?

This is a discussion on Can anyone recomend a good trading course? within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Gains are in fact for those who work hard, make analysis, enter and exit the market on right time.. otherwise ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 25, 2017, 5:09am   #17
Joined Feb 2016
Gains are in fact for those who work hard, make analysis, enter and exit the market on right time.. otherwise you will see many buying or selling at the same time thinking that all of them are clever however there are only a few which are making money by trading forex.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2017, 3:37pm   #18
Joined Jul 2016
No one is better teacher than you yourself. Try to evaluate yourself and gain experience on your own, there are many trading courses, but none of them will give you better results than your own practice in Real Trading.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2017, 12:57pm   #19
Joined Jan 2017
I think that there are lots of free resources that can be used instead of paid courses. I've learnt in such a way.

Here are some blogs (they have some commercial offers as well but read the free sections only) Note that I'm not their partner, I just share the info that I've found useful
1. Tradeciety. I really love how these guys describe PA patterns and even the whole system they use in parts. This resource will be useful for those who like trading with Price Action (I have to confess that I like it very much, honestly)
2. Forex Notes. I found this one not so long ago thanks to Facebook and it has impressed me, for sure. Itís non commercial. Tips on using indicators, systems, PA, etc. with examples as well as thrilling historical facts can be found there.
3. Learntotradethemarket. Here is a blog that can be useful both for newbies and experienced traders who prefer using Price Action. By the way, it really works, so why not?
4. Jarrat Davis tells us basics mostly, but I like his style. Tips and tricks for beginners, articles on indicators etc. are written quite well and understandable.
These are the blogs made by traders and mentors. I want to repeat that they MAY have commercial offers, but Iím not advertising ANY of that products, but share FREE content (articles) with you.
If we talking about forex resources with analytics, forecasts, market overview, economic calendars, and so on, I advise you to visit the following ones:
Investing
Barchart
DailyFX
FinanceMagnates

Of course, forums can help, like this one, Forex Factory and Babypips, but I think you've already registered there.
alextrader79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2017, 7:08am   #20

6 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
At TeleTrade Vietnam there is a basic course for beginners, advanced courses and specialized courses specializing in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis. The courses here are quite good. Please refer to more.
annajolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2017, 7:55am   #21
Joined Apr 2017
just go on youtube and type any trading vocabulary from this site

example ftse trade

foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2017, 5:27pm   #22
Joined Jul 2016
You need to do a little research, as there are many trading courses and strategies that you could use while trading with Forex, you need to learn yourself and keep learning.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2017, 6:13pm   #23
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
cannot recommend 1 course really for a beginner .......they will all fleece you and teach you free stuff for $000's

hence why we are all telling you to learn from the net first re basics and build up knowledge for free

once you have a little knowledge in the bank (say 6 months).......you will smell B*ll Sh*t much easier

theres some good courses out there for intermediate/advanced traders ........but unfortunately most newbies get grabbed by vendors before that and they have both sucked you dry with fees and also indoctrinated you into their own personal cr*p trading strategies and systems

in fact the good ones can bleed you for years if they do it right (a few wins here and there to keep you keen)

shame but true .......

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2017, 6:17pm   #24
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by annajolie View Post
At TeleTrade Vietnam there is a basic course for beginners, advanced courses and specialized courses specializing in technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis. The courses here are quite good. Please refer to more.
sounds like a pukka firm ...........didnt they do a kids tv show as well ?
Attached Thumbnails
teletubies.jpg  
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote