Can anyone recomend a good trading course?

This is a discussion on Can anyone recomend a good trading course? within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; What-what and free training courses on forex now on the Internet as dirt, it's not 10 years ago, when they ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 10, 2017, 12:11am   #31
Joined Jul 2017
What-what and free training courses on forex now on the Internet as dirt, it's not 10 years ago, when they could not be found in the public domain.
Kuznec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2017, 1:08am   #32
 
goose4's Avatar
Joined Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
You could learn the Forex Trading, through sites like Babypips and FPA, all you need to do is to just visit it.
Agreed.

If you put the work in,you can find the gold.

Forex factory has it. Not easy to find. But its there.
__________________
Change your thoughts and you change your world.
goose4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2017, 6:00am   #33
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
Agreed.

If you put the work in,you can find the gold.

Forex factory has it. Not easy to find. But its there.
It is the other misinformation on FF that is going to destroy traders , especially the TEAM of forex failures leading the blind ,that is designed to make bucket shop advertisers on FF rich.

I would never go there.FF sucks !

You are asking a new trader to find a needle in a haystack!
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2017, 12:53pm   #34
 
goose4's Avatar
Joined Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
It is the other misinformation on FF that is going to destroy traders , especially the TEAM of forex failures leading the blind ,that is designed to make bucket shop advertisers on FF rich.

I would never go there.FF sucks !

You are asking a new trader to find a needle in a haystack!
This is your quote below.

: Good question .

I only give good information , I use a fine tooth comb , not only to vet the the free information but also to vet the hairy characters (the so called professionals), that require combing .Most of my own beliefs/information , I get from free internet search engines , infact I get it from non trading psychologists on youtube.They can't hide information from us about the truth we need to know.Listen to all of them ,then you know each one tried to hide something , that the others tried to hide, each trading psychologist can hide it from us but not all psychologists can hide it from me.

I make a few bucks

If you can't tell what is good information , how can you identify it is bad information?It is for you to decipher who is giving bad information and which one is giving biased or poor info.~



This last paragraph ,similar notion to all trading forums ? As I agree with what you said. How does that differ from forex factory?

There are methods that a great on Forex factory. Most not. It is for you to decipher. Needs effort and time. I read every thread over a few years. Got what I needed. I have traded for a living for several years now.
__________________
Change your thoughts and you change your world.
goose4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2017, 1:10pm   #35
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by goose4 View Post

If you can't tell what is good information , how can you identify it is bad information?It is for you to decipher who is giving bad information and which one is giving biased or poor info.~



This last paragraph ,similar notion to all trading forums ? As I agree with what you said. How does that differ from forex factory?

There are methods that a great on Forex factory. Most not. It is for you to decipher. Needs effort and time. I read every thread over a few years. Got what I needed. I have traded for a living for several years now.
I know how FF was set up with Vegas , with extremely controlled posting restrictions , the anti trader recycling bin and all the bucket shops sponsoring it.Vegas , James 16 and Jacko were all very inside members , from what I read.The who place stinks of controlled content and less advantageous trading on fx.

I know forex , have traded it , so don't like going to where the 95 to 98 % of failures hang out , the herd the crowd .There is a saying losers hang out with losers , winners flee from them.

I also see the Hugh commercial section and all those who can't ====teach on it.

BTW There is a better advantage for traders , who trade indices long , than those who trade against the banks on fx. So it is not worth the effort for me.
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2017, 1:47pm   #36
 
goose4's Avatar
Joined Aug 2009
Yeah good point.

Im quite cynical of most forums.people have agendas.


Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
I know how FF was set up with Vegas , with extremely controlled posting restrictions , the anti trader recycling bin and all the bucket shops sponsoring it.Vegas , James 16 and Jacko were all very inside members , from what I read.The who place stinks of controlled content and less advantageous trading on fx.

I know forex , have traded it , so don't like going to where the 95 to 98 % of failures hang out , the herd the crowd .There is a saying losers hang out with losers , winners flee from them.

I also see the Hugh commercial section and all those who can't ====teach on it.

BTW There is a better advantage for traders , who trade indices long , than those who trade against the banks on fx. So it is not worth the effort for me.
__________________
Change your thoughts and you change your world.
goose4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2017, 7:43am   #37
Joined Aug 2017
As others have advised, I would avoid courses. You'll spend loads of money on someone who is usually trying to peddle their own trading system. Even then you'll likely lose money.

It's a shame that there seemingly aren't more people out there with no vested interests who can teach what you'll find in various books, but in a structured way. Not specific to forex, but the closest I've found to this description is Trade With Precision. I suggest watching a few of their free webinars before deciding whether it's for you - the course is £££.

Of the many I've read over the years, I strongly recommend Forex for Beginners by Anna Coulling. If you get on well with that, her second book A Three Dimensional Approach to Forex Trading is also good.
koteltrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2017, 9:41am   #38
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
Agreed.

If you put the work in,you can find the gold.

Forex factory has it. Not easy to find. But its there.
I was there. Never found anything.

Please point me to the exact place. I'll go dig some gold.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2017, 2:04pm   #39
 
goose4's Avatar
Joined Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
I was there. Never found anything.

Please point me to the exact place. I'll go dig some gold.
Choros thread is really good. But I agree so much rubbish there.

I use moving averages and a bounce concept,multiple timeframes little like choros.

The book that I loved and took my trading higher is Japanese Candlestick

charting techniques by steve nison. For me and my style of trading,my fav book. Once you find a strong strategy

Reading candlesticks like a novel is very powerful,combined. Then combine with order flow,even stronger.
__________________
Change your thoughts and you change your world.

Last edited by goose4; Aug 19, 2017 at 2:10pm.
goose4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2017, 5:25am   #40
Joined Jul 2016
You could learn at the BabyPips or FPA, they are quite a nice websites, to gain knowledge about the Forex Trading. They have provided quite an extensive course there.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2017, 7:01am   #41
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
Yeah good point.

Im quite cynical of most forums.people have agendas.
It takes 6 months of constant practicing on demo , to subconsciously attain all the skills , to be able to execute trades perfectly ,subconsciously and with emotions .It takes several prior to that , to obtain the learned experience of trading.

The trading education courses and training , of less than 6 months , is useless.The crap on forums , that has to be unlearned can destroy traders.
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2017, 3:45am   #42
Joined Apr 2017
My best tips for newbie, if you willing to learn this trading place, please go Babypips School. And of source trade in a demo account before live trading. Always trade various currency pair and leverage in demo to see the performance how it works. It will be supportive for avoiding risk in live account when trading.
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2017, 1:22pm   #43
NVP
 
NVP's Avatar
Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
It takes 6 months of constant practicing on demo , to subconsciously attain all the skills , to be able to execute trades perfectly ,subconsciously and with emotions .It takes several prior to that , to obtain the learned experience of trading.

The trading education courses and training , of less than 6 months , is useless.The crap on forums , that has to be unlearned can destroy traders.
FL.......yep - we are in danger of agreeing here
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2017, 1:25pm   #44
NVP
 
NVP's Avatar
Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Borren View Post
My best tips for newbie, if you willing to learn this trading place, please go Babypips School. And of source trade in a demo account before live trading. Always trade various currency pair and leverage in demo to see the performance how it works. It will be supportive for avoiding risk in live account when trading.
babypips os ok but again beware the inhouse shark lurkers and vendors .....and they dont like experienced traders outsiders coming in ......i was banned for life there last year and still cant fathom what i did

I was a member for a few months and was helping quite a lot of new forex traders in my humble opinion - the usual Freebee strengthmeter stuff as offered here and at FF ........i then took a hell of a lot of abuse from some mystery members (that were not banned despite my requests that they try to resolve with the members concerned)

I then defended myself based on evidence of my trading background and track record ........i had also put my website in my profile (there is a website area) like plenty of others were doing .....

i think this musta riled someone .......they banned me for life with no second chances or appeal system .........hahahahaha

so dont whatever you do go on their with an opinion or any skills in trading .......you will not be that welcome

N

Last edited by NVP; Aug 28, 2017 at 1:37pm.
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2017, 3:29am   #45
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Borren View Post
My best tips for newbie, if you willing to learn this trading place, please go Babypips School. And of source trade in a demo account before live trading. Always trade various currency pair and leverage in demo to see the performance how it works. It will be supportive for avoiding risk in live account when trading.
That will be a good idea for any newbie to learn the market and trading. Learning from basic is always helpful for any newbie, who want to be a trader.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
good books on trading andrewbee Futures & Options 42 May 15, 2018 2:19am
Can anyone recomend a european regulated managed account? bluepaul Forex Brokers 0 Jan 27, 2012 11:14am
for traders outside UK, which SB broker you recomend? xp2006 Spread Betting & CFDs 3 Jun 6, 2009 6:02pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)