Can anyone recomend a good trading course?

This is a discussion on Can anyone recomend a good trading course? within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; You need to understand that if you wanna become successful in Forex Trading, you need to have lots and lots ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 26, 2017, 12:15pm   #9
Joined Jul 2016
You need to understand that if you wanna become successful in Forex Trading, you need to have lots and lots of practice to survive in Forex Trading as Practice makes men perfect.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2017, 6:42am   #10
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
You need to understand that if you wanna become successful in Forex Trading, you need to have lots and lots of practice to survive in Forex Trading as Practice makes men perfect.
true get demo accounts

99% of new traders lose in trading , you must get 6 profitable months on demo , best way to learn.
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2017, 10:58am   #11
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
true get demo accounts

99% of new traders lose in trading , you must get 6 profitable months on demo , best way to learn.
The speed of learning varies for different people it took me three months trading on demo to understand main challenges of live account, so I quickly switch to real trading, doing same more efficient practice, bearing in mind main pitfalls like emotional control, MM, broker issues etc.

I would suggest to learn main problems of trading first and only then focus on earning.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2017, 11:47am   #12
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
The speed of learning varies for different people it took me three months trading on demo to understand main challenges of live account, so I quickly switch to real trading, doing same more efficient practice, bearing in mind main pitfalls like emotional control, MM, broker issues etc.

I would suggest to learn main problems of trading first and only then focus on earning.
If traders get six months profitability consistently on demo , then the 95% of traders lose would get reduced to 5%.

The forex bucket shops will be out of business.
Old Jun 5, 2017, 5:49pm   #13
Joined Jul 2016
There are many trading courses, you need to just search online, you'll find lots of them online, all you need to do is just a little research.
Old Jun 8, 2017, 10:04am   #14
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
If traders get six months profitability consistently on demo , then the 95% of traders lose would get reduced to 5%.

The forex bucket shops will be out of business.
So who will be on the losing side then? Huge forex gains are possible because there are too many losers which is like a small fish eaten by whales and market sharks.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2017, 10:14am   #15
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
So who will be on the losing side then? Huge forex gains are possible because there are too many losers which is like a small fish eaten by whales and market sharks.
Gains are only for huge fish.
Old Jun 12, 2017, 5:00pm   #16
Joined Jul 2016
Gains are for those, who wait for it with patience and have discipline in their trades, you need to learn a lot to become successful in Forex Trading, else you might be just wasting your time and money.