time series forecast???

This is a discussion on time series forecast??? within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; any one had try it??? this is the figure.... trading begin at candle 3..... where candle 1 touch the line ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 4, 2006, 1:47am   #1

3 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
time series forecast???

any one had try it???

this is the figure....
trading begin at candle 3.....
where candle 1 touch the line and candle 2 not touch the line and it location is other side of line......
point entry is when candle 3 is coming.... put point entry at center of candle 2.......

Click the image to open in full size.
hampeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2006, 3:20am   #2
Joined Apr 2006
hi hampeh,
I have not tried it but am interested in time series forcast. It looks working from your chart.
how can I study TSF in detail ? Please suggest some link or study material on net.
Regards,
newtrader22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2006, 3:54am   #3

3 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
hampeh started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtrader22
hi hampeh,
I have not tried it but am interested in time series forcast. It looks working from your chart.
how can I study TSF in detail ? Please suggest some link or study material on net.
Regards,
ok..... link to study it i think no need... maybe you can configure the chart and take about one week to make it familiar with you..... what program you can use is >> HERE <<. Just register and follow the step and download the software.....
Old Jul 4, 2006, 8:23am   #4
Joined Jul 2003
You wouldn't be too far off with a 9 period SMA.
TheBramble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2006, 10:13am   #5
Joined Apr 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBramble
But 'time series forecast' sounds like it has a mystical element and predictive ability, wheras '9 SMA' is far too dull and straight forward to base a trading method around.
sambinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2006, 10:38am   #6
Joined Jul 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambinho
But 'time series forecast' sounds like it has a mystical element and predictive ability, wheras '9 SMA' is far too dull and straight forward to base a trading method around.
Well, it's not too straighforward to base a trading system around, but it definitely wouldn't hook any mug punters either, you're right.

OK. How about....

The number that Fibonacci Forgot ....Mystical Number 9.....with a patented SMA (Superactualized-MegaWarpered-TimeFrame-Analyzering Momentumized Averagator)?

It's yours for 9 squid....
TheBramble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2006, 12:41pm   #7
Joined Apr 2005
Quote:
Well, it's not too straighforward to base a trading system around, but it definitely wouldn't hook any mug punters either, you're right.

OK. How about....

The number that Fibonacci Forgot ....Mystical Number 9.....with a patented SMA (Superactualized-MegaWarpered-TimeFrame-Analyzering Momentumized Averagator)?

It's yours for 9 squid....
Call it £900 and you've got yourself a deal.
sambinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2006, 2:08pm   #8

3 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
hampeh started this thread
Quote:
sorry i not understand..
maybe u can explain by example....
thanks...

sorry i'm newbie...