Skype Group

This is a discussion on Skype Group within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Hello, I am Dan and I trade Forex, mainly during news events. I am based in the UK and I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 8, 2014, 7:49pm   #1

6 Posts
Joined Mar 2014
Skype Group

Hello, I am Dan and I trade Forex, mainly during news events. I am based in the UK and I was thinking why should we create a skype group call every day at a certain hour where we could chat about our trading for the day and help each other out to succeed.

If interested please reply and I will get back as soon as possible.

Thank you very much,

Daniel Oliveira
spalqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2014, 4:38pm   #2
Joined Sep 2013
What is your trading experience? Preferrable pairs?
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2014, 6:30pm   #3

6 Posts
Joined Mar 2014
spalqui started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
What is your trading experience? Preferrable pairs?
Hi i have been trading since november last year so i am still a noob, i usually prefer eur/usd and gbp/usd bit also trade the cad and jpy when news are released.What about you?
spalqui is offline   Reply With Quote

« Eur/usd | Gbp/usd »